Atelier Versace S/S 2010

Versace-Goddess

Reaction score
Versace.com has finally the full collection. Can someone post it?
I don´t know how.:blush:

Yay! FINALLY!!! I've basically been refreshing the site for the last few days in hopes we'd get something. :woot:

It's so beautiful. :wub:

i admit colors are nice and we have Versace signature. this is cool :smile:

thanks flasbang.
i feel like there are codes for VA collections... i mean, there are materials and outlines which are there each years

Thank you Flashbang.
So great, love the elements she used.
Very beautiful as always, Atelier never disappoints, there´s always something special.

Why is it that the Atelier collections are always better? This isn't even the strongest Atelier Versace collection, but it still trumps anything from the Versace collections.

You can definitely see that Christopher Kane has got a hand in this line - there's something about the Crystal embellishment and 'odd' decorations such as zippers that recalls some of his earlier collections, however, destilled in a way that is way more Italian, streamlined sexy than what he does for his own collection.

^ Hadn't thought about it that way, but you're definitely right... it's definitely "harder" than it's been for the last few seasons, in terms of details, colors, and to a lesser extent silhouettes. In a way, it kind of looks like Atelier Versus :shock:.

AMAZING. I could list every word postive word in the book for this.

I love the blue dress. It's like a dress for a Sea Goddess.

Question: Is Christopher Kane really involved in this line?

Donatella :wub: MARRY ME!!
This is so extreme yet gorgeous,it's a very strong collection...you can see she's taking a younger and cooler direction even for the couture line
My favorite piece is the short one and the last one! :heart:

I'm in love with the purple one!!!
the white dress is yyyayyy!!!!
the rest are ok.
Thank you for pictures!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!
These are phonomenal:woot: Couldn't pick a favourite.
Did anyone get a chance to wear these on the awards shows or have they just materialised?
Thanks Fendy:flower:

Not as beautiful as other collections but it's still amazing.
That last blue dress is gorgeous and the detailing in the purple one is tdf.

Beautiful and sexy! Much better than the F/W 2010 collection.

I can't wait to see some boring 5' celebrity wear and ultimately destroy the appeal of these beautiful gowns with boring hair and makeup and too much jewelry :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->