Audra Callo

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
She's with New York Models.
She's also the blogger for ModelFeed.com.

ballet flats -- Lanvin
jeans -- Cheap Monday
blazer -- The Row by Mary Kate and Ashley
bag -- Miu Miu

Audra Callo represented by New York Model Management as discovered on Mercer Street today. On her blog I learned that her name Audra means "storm" in Lithuanian which is relevant since she came from a Lithuanian family.

altamiranyc

An editorial from BlackBook

Photo credit: Redhead models via the model herself

I really like her. Gorge face and hair and an amazing toned body! She could go places^_^

OMG, Audra Callo! Looking amazing as usual, "I have to get a pic, can I get a pic?" "Wait, wait! Where are you going so soon, we're not done yet!" "Yes! That's more like it! Love it!" "Okay, take a rest on the ground." "Ahh! Airborn Audra!"
:rofl:

shoes -- 1OAK
dress -- 3.1 Phillip Lim
belt-- Mayle
bag-- Prada, gift from her fashion savvy boyfriend.

altamiranyc.blogspot.com

Reflecting on being shot by Craig Arend a few days ago...

I was on my way to a casting in Soho and I ran into my favorite street photographer Craig Arend of altamiranyc again! Did you know he photographs all the fashion parties for style.com during Paris fashion week? What an amazing gig! Anyways, it’s starting to heat up here in New York. When I have a lot of castings I’m walking around a lot, so I like to wear dresses because they’re easy and keep me cool! I like to add belts to my dresses or some necklaces. Sometimes I even throw on a hat to keep the sun out of my eyes. If you want to get creative you can wear a bikini top as a bra under your dress to add a new dimension. In the summer it’s too hot to be fussing around with clothing, so the most important factor is staying comfortable. Do you have any tricks for looking stylish and staying cool?
July 15, 2009 / modelfeed.com

11a.jpg
10a.jpg

modelfeed.com

Height: 5'10 / 178cm
Bust: 33 / 84
Waist: 24 / 61
Hips: 34 / 86
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red

audra1.jpg audra3.jpg
audra2.jpg
audra4.jpg
audra5.jpg
bookingsmodels.co.uk

Two unbelievably gorgeous new photos of Audra

New York Model Management

Audra is beautiful,but she looks so much better in candids then in posed shots.That's really rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->