Aurélie Claudel

Is this Aurelie?
3145vg8.jpg

certiorari.tumblr.com

i definitely don't think so... i'm pretty good with faces and that just doesn't look like her to me

LoveCat Magazine #4

"One World"
Photographer: Randall Slavin
Stylist: Kristen Shirley

fashiongonerogue.com

THE RAD #4 FACES

Photography by Rad Hourani
Fashion editor Patti Wilson
Casting by Wayne Sterling
Stylist William Graper
Hair Ramona Eschbach for Oribe
Make up by Luc Bouchard for Mac
Production by Melissa Matos

Models.com

Tar Magazine S/S 2012

Mabel, Betty and Bette – Ukrainian photographer Yelena Yemchuk’s (2b management) latest work is featured in the spring-summer issue of Tar Magazine with a story starring top models. Jade Berreau, Frankie Rayder, Christina Kruse, Alyssa Miller, Helena Christensen, Tanga Moreau, Hannelore Knuts, Eniko Mihalik, Karen Elson, Aurelie Claudel, Trish Goff, Michele Hicks, Constance Jablonski, Ali Michael, Shannan Click, Olga Sherer and Anouk Lepere pay homage to old Hollywood screen sirens with retro style looks selected by stylist Heathermary Jackson. The girls all take to various settings ranging from the playground to the diner in swimwear designs from the likes of Prada, Blumarine and Chanel.

fashiongonerogue.com

Blue Wave: Aurelie Claudel by Juan Aldabaldetrecu for Elle Taiwan July 2012

visualoptimism.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Show Package – New York S/S 13: 1 Model Management (Women)

models.com

[FONT=&quot]Launching the first ever annual Generation W issue (a tribute to those who embrace fashion as a way of expressing their creativity), a handful of models came out to celebrate, dressing up for event which was sponsors by Jaeger LeCoultre. With Aurelie Claudel, Aymeline Valade, Cara Delevingne, Daria Strokous, Doutzen Kroes, Edita Vilkeviciute and Erin O'Connor in attendance, the star-studded launch has filled with beautiful faces. Cara Delevingne was in full dramatic makeup which she wore with a slouchy white vest, skinny trousers and towering patent heels, while Edita Vilkeviciute was a vision in a figure-hugging black mini-dress paired with a a black clutch and pumps.
models-attend-the-generat-13.jpg

front row view
[/FONT]

Hmmm... nice to see her out, but that outfit doesn't really work.

Vogue Italia September 1997 (Supplement)

Story Pt.1
Photo Peter Lindbergh
Editor Nicolettea Santoro
Models Natalia Semanova, Tanga Moreau, Karen Elson, Erin O'Connor, Esther Cañadas, Aurélie Claudel & Unknown
Hair Odile Gilbert
Makeup Stéphane Marais

Vogue Italia September 1997 (Supplement)

Sculptured Couture
Photo David Seidner
Stylist Anna Della Russo
Models Rhea Durham, Astrid Muñoz & Aurélie Claudel
Hair Perrine Rougemont
Makeup Brigitte Hymans & Brigitte Reiss-Andersen

My scans

Vogue Italia September 1997

Simply Black
Photo David Seidner
Editor Anna Dello Russo
Models Erin O'Connor, Aurélie Claudel, Michelle Hicks, Astrid Muñoz, Missy Rayder & Unknowns
Hair Perrine Rougemont
Makeup Brigitte Reiss-Andersen

My scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->