00096.L.JPG

00125.L.JPG

00126.L.JPG

photo credit: FIRSTVIEW

galviggo said:
Jil Stuart FW02

**Please do not quote photos**

photo credit: FIRSTVIEW
I love these! I agree with what you said: simple and effortlessly beautiful. The only bummer is her skin color. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
marqueemoon said:
I love these! I agree with what you said: simple and effortlessly beautiful. The only bummer is her skin color. :doh:

So true. I especially dislike that most of the time, her hair and skin tones not only do not provide any contrast but practically coincide. :( Even so, the skin tone itself is an odd shade of olive and much too bronzed for my liking. She has such striking, unusual features but is missing that extra something a lovely pallette could provide. Still beautiful, but also frustrating.

I forgot to post one more from SS00 from the Randolph Duke show:

00027.L.JPG

00028.L.JPG

00029.L.JPG

00063.L.JPG

00090.L.JPG

Here she is at the closing lineup peeking out from behind Renata (who is really cute!:(

00114.L.JPG

:wub:

photo credit: firstview

EDIT: :doh: :doh: :doh:! I don't know what I was thinking. All of my Aurelie pictures thus far are from the SPRING SUMMER 00 season (NOT FW02 as originally posted). Aaaaaack! Damn not being able to edit posts beyond the 10-minute mark. :angry: Sorry all. :(

thanks so much for all the runway pics galviggo! she looks great ... such a beautiful girl

Just oooonne more set from the SS00 season (Richard Tyler show).

Kinda looks like a mermaid in these.......:wub:

00026.L.JPG

00027.L.JPG

00028.L.JPG

00073.L.JPG

CK FW00

My goodness she is tiny! Both in build and in height (only relative to other models--she's tall for a real life girl:(

00012.L.JPG

00013.L.JPG

00086.L.JPG

00087.L.JPG

Sleepwalking down the Carolina Herrera FW00 runway :lol:

00033.L.JPG

00034.L.JPG

00067.L.JPG

00068.L.JPG

00084.L.JPG

Alberta Ferretti FW00

I want what she's wearing in these:

00084.L.JPG

00085.L.JPG

00086.L.JPG

Exotic, exquisite peepers :heart:

00087.L.JPG

galviggo said:
:huh: :huh: What are you talking about?! She looks particularly lovely in Anna Molinari, Bill Blass, and Carolina Herrera. At her best she has better runway than Solange (but Solange wins in the advertisements department).

It really depends on the theme and mood of the show. For example, I hate her in grungy, messy getups and especially when the shock of the strobe-lit background completely drowns her natural looks (D&G, Gucci). Her face really needs color (since her natural coloring is so dull, especially from afar) but when it does, WOW. All she needs is a little splash, she doesn't need to be saturated in color. She looks prettiest in pinks and I'd like to see her in silvers and greys.

But she should never, ever model swimwear. :cry:

She just looks sharp and somewhat cheap on the runway; the exquisite detailing of her features is completely out of sight. She suffers from the same syndrome as Solange (too-small features that virtually disappear once the camera's pulled away), albeit to a lesser extent, thankfully. This is the Aurelie I'm used to looking at:
adv_3394.JPG
AurelieClaudel%20tn.jpg

[bwgreyscale]
aurelie_claudel.jpg

[googleimages]

I actually think her "ad face" is more striking than Solange's, but nevertheless, both models fare relatively poorly in candids and on the runway. I don't even think I'd give Aurelie the beautiful tag irl; she has the kind of face that gives off the impression of beauty in front of the camera, but is actually rather plain and understated. That being said, I still really dig her look.

AshtonK said:
She just looks sharp and somewhat cheap on the runway; the exquisite detailing of her features is completely out of sight. She suffers from the same syndrome as Solange (too-small features that virtually disappear once the camera's pulled away), albeit to a lesser extent, thankfully. This is the Aurelie I'm used to looking at:

[bwgreyscale]

[googleimages]

I actually think her "ad face" is more striking than Solange's, but nevertheless, both models fare relatively poorly in candids and on the runway. I don't even think I'd give Aurelie the beautiful tag irl; she has the kind of face that gives off the impression of beauty in front of the camera, but is actually rather plain and understated. That being said, I still really dig her look.

Too-small features? :huh: Aurelie's features are all at least mid-range in size. Her eyes are at least a regular size; her nose is on the longer side of normal, and her lips are also on the longer side of normal length-wise. The size of her features is a big part of what I like about her. The only feature I can fault as too-small is her upper lip, because while on the long side it's also too thin and brittle. She's also a bit jaw-heavy, which accentuates the thinness of her lips, but her features are by no means small. (Nor are Solange's, which are almost equal to Aurelie's in size but of different shapes, with maybe the exception of Solange's mouth which is both on the short side of normal length AND shriveled in the upper lip.) Anyway, everyone's features disappear when the camera's pulled away so far. The camera's not so close in many of these runway shots and I can still make out her features fine.

That said, she's not the type of girl that you see from clear across a room and go "WOW!" She's a veritable plain Jane from a distance (due to her deadly dull coloring), but a WOW up-close.

D&G FW00

00058.L.JPG

00028.L.JPG

Dolce & Gabbana FW00

00061.L.JPG

00062.L.JPG

Still not seeing the disappearing small features thing...in fact she still looks slightly exotic-of-feature even at this distance.

00028.L.JPG

00029.L.JPG

00120.L.JPG

00121.L.JPG

Pucci FW00

00023.L.JPG

00065.L.JPG

00066.L.JPG

It's definitely a coloring issue, not a feature shape or size problem, that's the real bummer. Maybe the blurring-into-the-background features thing you're talking about happens when she has no makeup on (as in first D&G shots at the top), because her hair, eyes, and skin are only separated by 2-3 shades of mousy brown most of the time. But that's a problem easily remedied when you splash a little color on her face as shown in all the other photos that follow. And of course you don't see the exquisite detail of her face until she's in close-up. I can't think of a model with exquisite features that you can make out from a distance, not even Solange's eyes or Shannan's lips.

Aurelie is beautiful as is but would look even more beautiful with a contrasted pallette.

I wish this woman had hips because then she'd be perfect! I love how slender-boned and delicate her body is and she has a gorgeous torso and lovely legs. Plus, at 5'8" she's a great height. Tall and statuesque, but not overbearingly, mannishly so.

I like or love what she's wearing in all of the photos that follow and her face looks so amazing in a few closeups.

Victor Alfaro FW00

00019.L.JPG

00020.L.JPG

00021.L.JPG

00104.L.JPG

00105.L.JPG

00106.L.JPG

Jil Stuart FW00

00131.L.JPG

00132.L.JPG

Antonio Berardi FW00

00093.L.JPG

00033.L.JPG

00034.L.JPG

00035.L.JPG

:woot: :woot: :woot:

galviggo said:
Too-small features? :huh: Aurelie's features are all at least mid-range in size. Her eyes are at least a regular size; her nose is on the longer side of normal, and her lips are also on the longer side of normal length-wise. The size of her features is a big part of what I like about her. The only feature I can fault as too-small is her upper lip, because while on the long side it's also too thin and brittle. She's also a bit jaw-heavy, which accentuates the thinness of her lips, but her features are by no means small. (Nor are Solange's, which are almost equal to Aurelie's in size but of different shapes, with maybe the exception of Solange's mouth which is both on the short side of normal length AND shriveled in the upper lip.) Anyway, everyone's features disappear when the camera's pulled away so far. The camera's not so close in many of these runway shots and I can still make out her features fine.

That said, she's not the type of girl that you see from clear across a room and go "WOW!" She's a veritable plain Jane from a distance (due to her deadly dull coloring), but a WOW up-close.

D&G FW00

**Please do not quote photos**

Dolce & Gabbana FW00

Still not seeing the disappearing small features thing...in fact she still looks slightly exotic-of-feature even at this distance.

Pucci FW00

**please do not quote photos**

It's definitely a coloring issue, not a feature shape or size problem, that's the real bummer. Maybe the blurring-into-the-background features thing you're talking about happens when she has no makeup on (as in first D&G shots at the top), because her hair, eyes, and skin are only separated by 2-3 shades of mousy brown most of the time. But that's a problem easily remedied when you splash a little color on her face as shown in all the other photos that follow. And of course you don't see the exquisite detail of her face until she's in close-up. I can't think of a model with exquisite features that you can make out from a distance, not even Solange's eyes or Shannan's lips.

Aurelie is beautiful as is but would look even more beautiful with a contrasted pallette.

Her eyes look half-closed most of the time, and this probaly contributes to them looking too small from a distance. Her nose is rather thin around the bridge area, and the smallness of her mouth is exacerabated by the bulky jaw that follows it. Her base overall looks rather wide and "wonky", making the features on it appear disproportionately small/thin.

I disagree about Solange's features not being too small; they practically disappear on the runway. She doesn't have a problematic base like Aurelie, but her features are even more "trivial" in size. I've seen Solange on TV (most recently at the s/s 06 McQueen show), and she looks like a completely different person on the catwalk (much plainer and mousier). I really don't know what to make of her at this point.

can everyone try not to quote pictures when they are replying, please? it uses up a lot of the memory or whatever it is at tfs and also really clutters the page so that we all have to look at the same pictures over and over again. Also, it is in the TFS guidelines that we are not supposed to repost pics . . . so just refer to the post by number instead. Thanks :flower:

ChrissyM is right, please everybody try to follow the rules. We are all here at the site for one reason, and the guidelines have been put in place for a reason.

Thanks Chrissy, and everyone else here, please follow the rules.

Ralph Lauren SS01

00005.L.JPG

00006.L.JPG

00102.L.JPG

00103.L.JPG

00140.L.JPG

00141.L.JPG

00142.L.JPG

So beautiful here :woot: :woot: :o

00051.L.JPG

00052.L.JPG

Mark Eisen FW00

00080.L.JPG

Alexander McQueen FW01

00061.L.JPG

00062.L.JPG

00063.L.JPG

00129.L.JPG

00130.L.JPG

Ralph Lauren FW00
00024.L.JPG

00025.L.JPG

00096.L.JPG

00097.L.JPG

Rebecca Taylor FW00
00004.L.JPG

00005.L.JPG

00006.L.JPG

LOVE this ballerina look:
00041.L.JPG

00042.L.JPG

I've always loved her! Its a shame she doesn't do much anymore though.

(atpictures)

276240_Aurel_Mazur.jpg

276202_Aurel_Mazur.jpg

1240318_Aurel_Kambo.jpg

(modelcafe)
007.jpg
002.jpg

001.jpg
003.jpg

006.jpg
015.jpg

^^ Her twins are perfect! :o :o :o In fact her entire body would be perfect if she only had some hips...

Thanks for the pics, Fabulyss!

She is amazing, she was my fav before Eugenia took her place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->