Australia's Next Top Model

Did any of the girls get signed to agencies?

yea, I actually checked and if you go to wikipedia and search Australia's Next Top Model, the girls who got signed have links to their portfolios. Most got signed to chic models, and one other agency that I forget the name of. Worth checking out though.

I haven't followed the show at all, never seen an episode or anything. But from those last three photos, Simone looks far and away the best. I love her nose, lol and her eyes (eye) are piercing.

all of them are so gorgeous! theyre actually models,, not like most of the girls on the american verison. and theyre also way thinner than most australian models. could someone post to which agency each girl got signed please? eboni is gorgeous and also louise!

Season 1:
Chic: Gemma

Chadwick: Samantha

Season 2:
Chic: Eboni, Simone, Caroline, Louise, Madeleine,

Scene Models: Sarah, Hiranthi, Lara, Jessica

^ me neither, I liked Lara, Simone, Louise and Jessica

I just watched most of the eps at youtube and I think Louise is very beautiful. I see a similarity to Kate Moss ( minus the strong cheekbones/jaw ). I'm glad she signed up with chic. I hope to see more of her!

And Eboni.. I think she looks MUCH better when her mouth is shut. Her lips/upper teeth bother me somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
mlsnts said:
I just watched most of the eps at youtube and I think Louise is very beautiful. I see a similarity to Kate Moss ( minus the strong cheekbones/jaw ). I'm glad she signed up with chic. I hope to see more of her!

And Eboni.. I think she looks MUCH better when her mouth is shut. Her lips/upper teeth bother me somehow.

She has an overbite. It's pretty distracting sometimes and kinda throws her whole face off if the light is not just right.

Louise is very beautiful. I see the Kate Moss quality, but I think she didn't take as good pictures as some of the other girls.
Eboni had an interesting look, but the teeth were distracting at times

i watched the whole season 2 episodes on youtube today. :lol:
i wanted Madeleine, then Simone, and then Jessica to win.
Louise was very beautiful but i don't think she was confident enough. i love her accents and her sore throat-ish voice.
i really didn't want eboni to win because she's a b*tch and her accent is annoying. seriously, she doesn't move her freaking mouth when she's talking! plus, it was really unfair that she came back even though she had to stay in the hospital. :angry: i know it sounds harsh, but her health is her personal problem. :innocent:
i think the hosts were good. i liked that Erika Heynatz smiled a lot and didn't try to sound so proper like Tricia Helfer did in Canadian version.
overall, i think the show was so much better than the American version for having many model-looking girls and dramas. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
i watched the whole season 2 episodes on youtube today. :lol:
i wanted Madeleine, then Simone, and then Jessica to win.
Louise was very beautiful but i don't think she was confident enough. i love her accents and her sore throat-ish voice.
i really didn't want eboni to win because she's a b*tch and her accent is annoying. seriously, she doesn't move her freaking mouth when she's talking! plus, it was really unfair that she came back even though she had to stay in the hospital. :angry: i know it sounds harsh, but her health is her personal problem. :innocent:
i think the hosts were good. i liked that Erika Heynatz smiled a lot and didn't try to sound so proper like Tricia Helfer did in Canadian version.
overall, i think the show was so much better than the American version for having many model-looking girls and dramas. :P

I really think Jessica deserved to win. She worked so hard and she improved so much...she even toned up her body when she got critique on it so at the end it looked so beautiful.

Jessica was very good...I did always really like Simone though. I liked Eboni alright, but she definitely shouldn't have won!

according to wikipedia.org here are the names of cycle 3 girls:
Alexandra (Rumoured)
Jessica (Rumoured)
Merita (Rumoured)
Erin (Rumoured)
Vanessa (Rumoured)
Adrianna (Rumoured)
Cole (Rumoured)
Kara (Rumoured)
Julia (Rumoured)
Dani (Rumoured)
Elle (Rumoured)