Australia's Next Top Model

oh wow i can't wait for cycle 3! When is it starting?

Here are some the girls! I like the redhead so far.
[vogue.au.com]

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,270
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 8
I feel like the last 2 shows have produced some good talent, and I wish they really did become 'top models' but it seems that they don't get much work, get slated for being on a reality TV show, and eventually disappear from the agency books.

Seems like the old being discovered on the street or a hamburger joint is truly the best and only way to become a top model.

I'm interested to see Jodhi host Cycle 3 though, hopefully she will bring a certain degree of class to the show that has been lacking in the past. :innocent:

http://www.fox8.tv/antm/

The girls are up on the site for the third season. Definitely 4 or 5 standouts. Paloma, Alice, Danica and Jane. Lovely tall girls. There are however five 5'8 girls not that special. The whole feel of the website is rather commercial than fashion. Could reflect maybe on the agency's image.

In America, they are showing cycle 1, I like it much better than the American version. I just ruined it for myself and found out who won by going to wikipedia. I think these girls look more like models than the American girls.:P

^ I like the show too! I personally like Atong, Zoe, Chloe, Simone and maybe Sam, but I won't spoil myself :P

The show moves so slow (but I still like it)...I think that has to do with the lack of psychotic people on the show, as opposed to the abundance of them in ANTM

I just started watching, I like the accents, and the models are fun. I hope Zoe or Shannon wins.

I'm watching it on VH1 too. And I don't know, I have mixed feelings about it. I definitely think the girls are better. The photoshoots are SO MUCH better. And I love the accents, lol.

BUT, at the same time I hate the production values on the show. The judging is terrible. The room is so small, lol, but even the the procession, I wish the judges gave more actual critiques on the photos. And just the whole thing kinda feels off.

But I still like it.

Australia's is far, far better than the dribble that we get and the talentless pool of candidates for America's version. Granted, there's a certain disinterest in reality show contestants parlaying their "fame" into reputable careers, but some of these girls really had great potential. Most of the girls were all tall, young, and thin, with captivating faces.

A couple reasons why Australia will always trump America: Madeleine, Chloe, and Jessica.

SPOILER:

Jaimi went home early, Cobi is out, Cara replaced Jaimi..

I'm so excited for cycle 3. Alice is my favorite right now but the girls this cycle are all unpredictable. All I know is Cobi is just bad bad bad

Nope. The first episode screened tonight in Australia so unless someone was really quick putting it up...

^I'm sure they will be up soon, ANTM is quite quick with posting episodes nowadays, so I have a feeling that AusNTM will be a little quicker this time around, especially since there will be a big American demand for it, via Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tpsFsZ_haI - Commercial with the girl.

I really love those corny commercials that they make, especially since it lets you know right off the bat who's got potential. My favorites are: Alice, Danica, Sophie, Jane, and Paloma in that order. Its great youtube stuff...

I liked Alice i can see her winning^_^,Steph H is very pretty,i just don't think a model..Cobi is the lost olsen twin,and Paloma has a unique look but :innocent::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->