Austrian, German and Swiss Models - #1 (June 2009 - February 2012)

Discussion in 'The ETC's of the Modeling World' started by Torchb3arer, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

Hanne Brünning (Mega) is absolutely gorgeous. 179cm // 80 58 86cm

[​IMG]

theones2watch.com

2. tocceve

tocceve New Member

3. enVogue

enVogue New Member

I add Nadja Auermann, born in 1971, 1.80m: 91-64-94
    According to FMD1:
    "Nadja was sitting in a Berlin cafe when she was discovered by a scout at 19 years old. To start with she was unsuccessful but signed with Karin in 1990. About a year later she signed with Elite and her career was boosted in October 1993 when she dyed her hair platinum blonde. Her hair colour has changed numerous times and was cropped short in September 1994, following which she appeared on the covers of Harper's Bazaar and US and UK Vogue. She appeared in Pirelli Calendar in 1995. (...)"

4. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

I dont think so. Modelwek dosnt get all the good ones ... if I have a look at the on stay page I just see the same girls since months!!!!!!:doh: :lol:
    And they dont make it big!:( Just 2 with big potential. They dont have any amazing new girls right now! A make up artitst who is working with them just told me that because I never really noticed it before. But now!
    And I think Mega has really nice girls at the moment!! ..

#104 unknownLady, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by moderator Kobe: Jun 25, 2009
  5. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

^Moreover the big agencies have got fierce competition.

'AM Model Management' ( ? ) and 'Nine Daughters and a stereo' (Cologne) signed up with some good girls.

Camilla (Nine Daughters and a stereo)

178cm // 74 60 87cm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ninedaughtersandastereo.de

#105 Torchb3arer, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by moderator kinia2000: Jun 25, 2009
  6. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

Diane Neumann (AM Model Management)

she's also with 'Ice Models' in Milan and she reminds me of Luca Gadjus.

174cm // 80 59 89cm

[​IMG]

ammodelmanagement.de

7. enVogue

enVogue New Member

Thanks for posting, Camilla is interesting, lovely profile ^_^

I've never heard of those two agencies before. Are they new? I agree with what has been said, both agencies have some interesting girls on their boards. What bothers me at Nine Daughters And A Stereo is their girls seem to have only some simple snapshots? No books? Or can books seen somewhere else on their site?

8. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

I guess they are new because they have only newfaces on their boards.
    Nine Daughters and a stereo is rather an agency for male models.

Well they have books on their website. You only have to click on a girl's profile. Then you have to click on "Images" (under the information about measurements) and you'll see the book :wink::flower:

9. enVogue

enVogue New Member

Thanks for your info :flower:

I haven't seen you can click on "Images" to view their books :blush::lol: So then the idea of presenting their models first with polaroids in all the same outfit is a good idea

10. tocceve

tocceve New Member

^I still find their website annoying, the girls are not in alphabetical order and each picture looks almost the same, how are you going to find a specific girl if you are not sure about her name?

Modelwerk's website looks poor as well. I like Place Models' and Iconic Management's websites because they are uncomplicated and don't have those annoying intros.

11. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

I hate the sound of Modelwerk's homepage and the quality of the books leaves a lot to be desired. Place website is uncomplicated, but i don't like it for some reasons. I hate the fact that they don't have a development board, because that's the only thing agencies make interesting for me.
    Iconic has one of the best news blog i've ever seen, they only post current news (not like Place Models) and the pictures quoted are most times in HQ. Moreover they bring it update like 2 times a day^
    Model Management Hamburg is the worst of all.

BTW does the SeeDs website work for all of you? I can't access it :S

12. cold_sun

cold_sun New Member

^well it works for me. but i agree, the modelwerk intro's so annoying, but the seeds site quite good as well I think (at least when you can open it)

13. enVogue

enVogue New Member

I also like Louisa's website. Very logic concept, well in order.

Yes, Seeds website works for me. I think you need to install any flash player to enter

14. nijuyanah

nijuyanah Active Member

Regarding websites I think Iconic is defenitely the best. Seeds, Place & Mega aren't bad either, but Modelwerk and all the others are just depressing to look at :ninja:
    And I agree about development boards, I think every agency should have one at their homepage because it's way better arrangend to have all new girls together.

And concerning the scouting of german agencies I'd say Place finds the most intriguing and interesting girls atm. Of course, you can't generalize because the other agencies have some awesome New Faces aswell but IMO, high-fashion-wise the guys at Place always find the ones with the most potential.

15. enVogue

enVogue New Member

I agree about the different boards! IMO a development board is a must have! Then a board they represent as motheragency and the models they have as partners!
    Some agencies have tons of models (partners) with strong books and the viewer gets the impression this is their benefit which it is certainly not. ( mainly benefit of the models' motheragency or manager)

16. chuliach

chuliach New Member

i like iconics website..but i also like nine daughters and a stereo, the agency is really cool.
    i hate it when you need to log in to see the polaroids of a models or something like that.

17. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

Yeah they def. have the most interesting girls and they know how to make a model become "big" (Luca, Iris .... ). Furthermore they place their models at international agencies like 'von heute auf morgen'.

Most models have very great books. Luca Aimee Kröger (17) has one of the best books from the new girls, concerning pictures from Vogue, L'Officiel, Maxi, Elle, Jolie etc.

The guys of Place do predominantly send new girls to Greece and London in order to improve their books, they use rather fresh markets not those usual (kinda very difficult) markets like NY and Paris.

Her polaroids :

[​IMG] [​IMG]

placemodels.de

'Pushing-wise' m4 models is also a prime adress. They really bother about their new girls and they developed some kind of a 'Werbeaktion' for their New Faces in 2008, too. And it paid off - Karolin Wolter was involved in this project. Alexandra Tretter at M4 is also a 'Dior long runner', but she wasn't involved i think.

#117 Torchb3arer, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by moderator kinia2000: Jun 25, 2009
  18. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

I like Camillas look ^_^

19. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

Paulina Rademacher

Paulina is with modelwerk for months now. I love her polaroids so much and it's so sad she has just some crap testphotos in her book:( But Im sure its not her fault its because of bad photographers /bad styling . Paulina need a chance to proof herself!! And I hope Modelwerk will start to push her soon cuz I think she could do great!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    modelwerk.com
    größe/height: 175
    oberw./bust: 85
    cup: A
    taille/waist: 60
    hüfte/hips: 87

#119 unknownLady, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by moderator Kobe: Jun 25, 2009
  20. cold_sun

cold_sun New Member

^You know thats the thing with modelwerk, I feel like they rather 'pick' one girl to make her a star (in this case this obviously is Toni) and the other girls - really promising, as well - are fairly left out or at least put on hold. For example Franziska Drude, Miu Miu + Prada (?) exclusive and then nothing ? Hard to believe this is only Franziskas fault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.