Austrian, German and Swiss Models - #1 (June 2009 - February 2012)

Discussion in 'The ETC's of the Modeling World' started by Torchb3arer, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

That could be true. But she disappeared at the very same time when all the other models left. Who knows, maybe she finishes school, that would even be better than any kind of perfume contract.

2. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

I'd love to know why Svea Wilkending quite modeling.

She really has potential.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

o2w // why not

3. tocceve

tocceve New Member

I can't understand that people are tired of Toni, she doesn't always deliver but it's not like she's working that much. but to be honest she could have been working much more, she only picks out the best work. Have you ever seen her in Flair or Amica since her Calvin debut? Not saying Flair or Amica are bad but they are nothing compared to Toni's print work.

One Allure editorial, one W editorial, two V editorials, one i-D editorial, one Vogue China editorial, two Tush editorials but three covers, three Vogue Germany editorials but two covers, three Vogue Italia editorials (only with Meisel) and one cover, Vogue Russia editorial and cover, one Numero editorial and a cover since she started that's not that much within 21 months just awesome exclusive stuff.

You really can't blame her to be in those editorials, would you say no, if the clients are into you? She doesn't come off as arrogant either with that success, her work is slowing down yes but wait until she turns 18 and I think it wouldn't hurt if she took two seasons off until she turns 18 or maybe try to get an exclusive again.

Modelwerk is the one to blame to not focus that much on their other girls who have Modelwerk as motheragency like in Franziska's case because her career started promisingly and she was something different from all the other Germans (okay Franziska's absence had other reasons I heard Gewichtszunahme..).

#143 tocceve, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by moderator pamiegirl: Jun 25, 2009
  4. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

I still like Toni but i think this Tush and runway trash is really a nothing for me.
    Firstly that doesn't bring her to an higher level and secondly she can't store millions thereby. That's such a waste of her in my behalf.
    I hope this situation will change when she's 18.

5. nijuyanah

nijuyanah Active Member

Svea quit? :o Didn't even know about that. I mean, indeed it was very quiet about her but I had no idea she quit. What a pity because I also think she had lots of potential.

About Toni: IMO she is anything but near "Versandhauskatalog". Of course, there has been a crazy hype about her (which probably wasn't that positive for her if you ask me - speaking of her omnipresence at Berlin FW last season...) and so one could think that now, clients get tired of her. But I really doubt that. And, as Marcel pointed out, the girl isn't even 18!

6. enVogue

enVogue New Member

:o:(
    I had no idea Svea quit either. That's a pity! She started promising!

In the past months numerous models quit modeling, don't you think so?

7. Surfbunny

Surfbunny New Member

yeah this business is not for everyone I guess.

8. enVogue

enVogue New Member

Yes, I noticed many girls don't remain in this business, many start promising but then vanish after a while without having booked anything or working on a solid level :(
    The job is very competitive, trends change very quickly and getting started seems extremely hard.
    I guess when entering most girls imagine being a model easier than it actually is.

9. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

Im not tired because of the work she did. U are right who would say no??:lol:
    But Im tired of her because I dont like her look she is too boring in my opinion. Just not the model I like. Toni is a classic and really beautiful model. (and commercial 2 !) And I like the "different" girls with a edgdy look and a skinny body. Thats just my opinion

10. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

Thats true. And some people have no idea how it is to be judged day by day. They think they have but they dont:lol:I hate this people who just give their comments online or where ever and have no idea who it is to do that job.

11. enVogue

enVogue New Member

Modelwerk is the one to blame to not focus that much on their other girls who have Modelwerk as motheragency like in Franziska's case because her career started promisingly and she was something different from all the other Germans (okay Franziska's absence had other reasons I heard Gewichtszunahme..).[/QUOTE Marcel]

I hope Franziska will restart :doh: Maybe she's concentrating on school now?
    I like(d) her look, very different and unique, with some Asian features. She would have deserved more attention.

12. cold_sun

cold_sun New Member

Which agency would you say is the best for development ? I used to say Louisa, simply because of what they did with Julia but in the end that might just be because Julia had (has) the face of the moment.
    Modelwerk surely did a lot for Toni too, but again, Toni was just at the right place at the right time.
    Maybe Place tho, just because they built Luca's career and seems to do a lot for their newbies as well (think Luca Aimee, Imken, Isabell etc)
    Seeds has Kathrin and M4 has Caroline, but their just not that renowned. Which might be a plus if you think about it, maybe a smaller agency takes better care of their 'ew' models, wheres Modelwerk, Mega etc. might be following the bland theory 'Lets just get 10 new girls, one will score the other nine - whatever'

13. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

She is still with Modelwerk and a serious source says that she will do a little comeback in NY next season, i just hope so!

I'd say place because they develop individual plans for their girls. And not only "top faces" get attention.

Model Management is a terrible agency, i'd no one advise to go there.

14. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

2 interesting girls that are new with SeeDs Berlin

Marie Eilers (1:cool: 178; 82-57-88

She left Mega some moths ago because they only wanted her to book commercial stuff.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lola Fuchs: 175; 84-63-90

I think she has a very cool look but she has to improve her measurements.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

seeDs Berlin model blog

_________

SeeDs and Iconic are the only agencies who know how to photograph some nice polaroids.

15. enVogue

enVogue New Member

Marie is a nice find! No way trying to make her book commercial, her look is not commercial at all (at least to me) :wink:

Yes, those two have good polaroids up on their sites, Louisa sometimes too but loading takes way too long, 4Play Hamburg should better improve their quality in taking polaroids and presenting them

16. enVogue

enVogue New Member

So let's keep an eye on Franziska and hope for a comeback!

17. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

Theresa Genth (Modelwerk)

180cm; 83 60 90

she slightly reminds me of Taryn Davidson. Her body is a killer! She's currently in Spain but she will come back to Germany for BFW next week :smile:
    I've never seen her before, really strange because she had great success in Berlin and Milan last season.

Polaroids
    :

[​IMG] [​IMG]

New tests :

[​IMG] [​IMG]

modelwerk

#157 Torchb3arer, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by moderator kinia2000: Jun 26, 2009
  18. enVogue

enVogue New Member

I'm quite sure to have her seen on the site of Place before
    She probably switched from Place to Modelwerk

19. nijuyanah

nijuyanah Active Member

I saw Theresa in some TV-feature about Berlin FW some months ago.. she isn't exactly my type of girl - but defenitely beautiful! I hope she will continue her success this season.
    Same goes for Franziska - really hope she will make a big comeback because there's a lot of potential in her.

#159 nijuyanah, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Jun 26, 2009
  20. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

Could somebody please check up Anita Schulz book on SeeDs website? That would be very kind cause this site doesn't work for me xD
    Are there pictures apart from her polaroids? Thank you in advance :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.