Austrian, German and Swiss Models - #1 (June 2009 - February 2012)

Discussion in 'The ETC's of the Modeling World' started by Torchb3arer, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nijuyanah

nijuyanah Active Member

^ I actually checked her profile just some minutes ago :P Unfortunately Anita, Lola & Marie only have polas until now ... But I really can't wait to see more of these three girls! Especially Anita :blush:

Edit: and I had no idea Marie was with Mega before! Well, let's hope she can develop a strong book @ Seeds now.

#161 nijuyanah, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Jun 26, 2009
  2. chuliach

chuliach New Member

but these are new, or? i love anita!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    seeds

theresa also has a thread here

3. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

Those are new to mee, too. She is very supreme-ish! But it's very strange that she hasn't booked a test yet.

4. chuliach

chuliach New Member

do you know how old she is?

5. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

Are you talking about theresa genth??? she is with modelwerk from the begining on she never switched

6. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

She is 18 I think. It was posted on a blog, I've to look it up :wink:

Samira (M4)

176cm; 78 56 82

Polaroids :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tests :

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

m4 models

_____

unknownlady : What can you tell us about Dalia @ Modelwerk's 'On Stay', do you know her in person?

#166 Torchb3arer, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by moderator kinia2000: Jun 26, 2009
  7. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

Theresa genth is about 22 years old! maybe modelwerk is making her younger but I once asked her.

Samira's thread has been deleted again?? why??

Do you mean Dalia Hussein ?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    modelwerk
    Yes I do.She is with IMG paris and I think she is still in paris. she is also with an agency in athen and with Elite Barcelona. I dont now much about that girl she tried fashion week in berlin last season but dont think she walked any shows:unsure: She is about 20 years, Im not sure. But she is gorgeus!
    she booked some stuff in germany like "wella" and "frontline".

#167 unknownLady, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by moderator Kobe: Jun 26, 2009
  8. chuliach

chuliach New Member

what you all think of friederike? she's almost 17, from hamburg and with m4. sometimes i think she has something and then i'm not that sure.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    theones2watch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    m4

9. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

thank you unknownlady!

friederike is too 'glanzlos' imo

10. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

Kira Glatzel @ Joy Models (Milan)
    motherageny is modelwerk
    When we saw her first, we immediately thought there was going to be a "Meet Kira !" soon but as we were also working on that other topic "Weirdly Sensual" we finally make the decision to add Kira. Who else, after all, could be considered as the epitome of that strange beauty ? Who else mixes that melancholic gaze to this gamine look ? The question of her hair actually led us to compare her to Kiki de Montparnasse and we would openly go for the iconic hairdo of the muse to enhance the editorial power of the young Kira.

Hot or not?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    modelwerk.de

11. tocceve

tocceve New Member

^I've seen her somewhere on tv and I can tell you she is way too immature to be a model already. It might be unfair to judge someone through 45 minutes Prosieben but she was really talking nonsense most of the time. She's young and just found a boyfriend at that time she made me think the girl should live her youth first.

I liked her on television she is a really really pretty girl with a nice complexion but I don't like her portfolio, there she looks quite boring to me.

12. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

Yes she was at " U20 ". But all the reports on tv are for money and for the agency. you should know that the tv reporters cut everything to let the girls look arrogant, st*pid, not professionel and stuff like that. For a report like that young models get like 7000euros! and the agency want them to do that.
    The Tv promise them that the report will be nice and so on.
    And that guy was not even her real boyfriend I think, she had to play that, poor kira:( she is really funny and crazy I like her alot:D
    I like some photos from her , but some are really "german" , also modelwerk is not pushing her

13. nijuyanah

nijuyanah Active Member

Kira and Frederieke may be pretty - but that's about it. Very bland. Very common-looking IMO.

I haven't seen her mentioned in here (and as I think she defenitely has potential, she really should be ^_^) so, what do you think about Leonie? She's 15 and with Viva. She already has a thread here somewhere...

[​IMG]
    theones2watch

#173 nijuyanah, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Jun 26, 2009
  14. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

I agree with you!!
    And Leonie is stunning!!! I love her look. Does she have any other agencies??
    Viva is not so good or?:unsure:

15. enVogue

enVogue New Member

You're right, they are good in Paris but not good in Berlin :sick:

I'm sorry to say but Friederike from M4 is very common-looking&boring to me :( I don't think she'll have good chances competing with others. Her look can work in Germany but I don't think international.
    I do like Kira's look, she has something cute, don't you think ^_^? I still like Dalia's look too ^_^:wink:

16. nijuyanah

nijuyanah Active Member

Well, according to o2w Leonie is only with Viva so far... but as she's only 15 there is still enough time for her to go abroad and make it big (because I'm quite sure she can make it big - with the right development)

Either way, I'm very curious about Berlin Fashionweek this year! Which New Faces and who of the established girls (Toni, Karo, Katrin, Julia maybe?) we will get to see... :shifty:

17. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

unknownlady, i think the agency is okay they have some big names like Anna Maria J etc. but they don't have so much experience in points like pushing, although they take excellent polaroids.
    I think Laura Berlin (repr. by Viva) has come the farest until now, she was on the cover of Elle one year ago and walked Balenciaga & Boss.
    Leonie is doing castings in Berlin at the moment too, she was spotted at Michaelsky, i wish her so many great jobs! She's stunning.

#177 Torchb3arer, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by moderator kinia2000: Jun 26, 2009
  18. tocceve

tocceve New Member

Eventhough Berlin Fashion Week is improving, walking shows there doesn't mean a lot or a great future, some girls in this thread have way too much potential to just do stuff in Germany, I would take German girls over Russian girls anyday and not only because I'm biased.

unkownLady you are making a point there, it's probably a good way to earn some money for the girl but pretending to be what you're not is really sad and it saddens me that a serious agency has no problem to do that with these young girls. And yeah I was aware of the fact that everything is cut.

Kim still doesn't strike me as special and the girl is or was 14 and I still think she was not mature enough at that time to know what modelling means. She really lived in a bubble back then.

19. Torchb3arer

Torchb3arer New Member

German girls @ Inderpendent

Julia Keller

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Laura Berlin

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

inderpendent

20. unknownLady

unknownLady New Member

Kristin Schoening at Modelwerk I like her a lot ^_^ she is with modelwerk joymodels milan and NEXT worldwide. :flower:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    modelwerk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.