Authentication

LadyIllusion

Reaction score
I was wondering how can one tell the difference between a fake black murakami speedy bag and a fake?

Are fakes recently being created with one piece of material, like the real mccoy? B)

i can usually tell when there aren't enough colors. i cant describe it but real ones also have have the colors placed differently, but a lot of the fake ones don't have all the colors.

I wouldn't buy except from eLuxury.com or call 1.866.vuitton and at this point, since they have increased production, they just may be able to find you one. Or waiting list may not be long. I got the call for a black Alma today even though I've already bought one and sold it away b/c it wasn't me (lol). Anything on ebay that isn't fake (which isn't too many) will be marked up higher than retail. On eLux they pop up a lot lately, so just keep watch. Search "multicolore"

Originally posted by LaLaLaLouis@Apr 8th, 2004 - 9:48 pm
Anything on ebay that isn't fake (which isn't too many) will be marked up higher than retail. On eLux they pop up a lot lately, so just keep watch. Search "multicolore"
Oh, and you know that because you've personally screened every single auction that has ever existed on eBay? :rolleyes:

And why buy from a site like eluxury when they charge retail anyway? Too eager to pay the additional shipping fee?

Originally posted by Orochian@Apr 8th, 2004 - 10:10 pm

And why buy from a site like eluxury when they charge retail anyway? Too eager to pay the additional shipping fee?
Better off visiting the flagship store,no? :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"