Authenticity

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by LadyIllusion, Jan 25, 2004.

View Users: View Users
  1. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

Hi guys,

Thought id post and get your opinion on this cute little number, that im thinking of bidding on. Do you know if Dior made these styles and is this genuine?

dior

2. mikeijames

mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

it's not the first time i've seen that style, no whether or not it's authentic, i can't tell you. :innocent:

3. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

just usefull info: :flower:

when they state their item comes with authenticity card doesnt mean the actual item is authentic.!
    that would only mean the card is "authentic"...
    as for the item itself, nope. for that, they would also have to claim that the item itself is REAL, GENUINE, i.e. authentic. ..
    furthermore, one pic is never enough for an authentic item.
    someone so sure about their products would post usually more than one pic ;)

4. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

Leyla - Thank you :heart: . I think i'll ask for more pics ;)

5. Kora

Kora New Member

It doesn't say that the bag is authentic,if you really want the bag try emailing the seller and asking if they offer a 100% money back guarantee if the bag is found a fake. GOOD LUCK

6. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

Thank you all,

I didn't bother with the auction, i saw something else more eyecatching, but i don't know whether i believe its genuine.

Dior

Tell me what you think? :flower:

7. Missy44x

Missy44x New Member

Thank you all,

I didn't bother with the auction, i saw something else more eyecatching, but i don't know whether i believe its genuine.

Dior

Tell me what you think? :flower: [/b][/quote]
    Look at the feedback 84% lol so I say its fake..

8. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

original gucci girl, i dont know if you are intending to buy any of the items of which you are doubting the authenticity... :unsure:
    cause if you are, then tell me what you are looking for and i can guide you to a real one ;)

.... as i mentioned b4, 1 pic is never a good sign. and the price is too low. there is no reserve price either :rolleyes:
    this one as many other seems to be another fake :yuk:

:flower:

9. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

Leyla,

Thanx for your help/education sweetie, i really feel backwards sometimes with all the fakes being passed off as authentic.

I have just bought a gucci bag. I tend to browse Ebay just to see what if anything is New.

I am thinking about a Louis Vuitton,for later on down in the year, but i heard there is a new range out in June. I guess i will need your help when it comes out, because i might fall-in-love with many and hate having to choose! :flower:

10. sbbbjm

sbbbjm New Member

ok my best girlfriend has a saddle bag and while i'm not a huge fan of them i can tell you that that one looks kinda fishy. like the curves towards the bottom don't look deep enough IMHO.

11. crazyfordior

crazyfordior New Member

I've also CD original saddle bags, and the two sold on auctions seem to be fake....Be aware, too many CD fakes are sold on ebay, and the price, as our guru Leyla suggests you, is really too low for authentic!!