Photography CECILIE HARRIS
Styling KRISTINE KILTY
Styling Assistants ARNDT STOBBA and SOPHIE MAYANNE
Grooming STEPHEN HAMILTON
Photographic Assistant HANNAH FICKLING
Model AXEL (Nevs Models)

boysbygirls.co.uk

He's in the Daily Duo section on models.com :woot:
Excited to see more of him, love his face!!!
50ced7d560759axel_11_2012.jpg

006_axel_book.jpg

008_axel_book-2.jpg

Models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an interesting story about how you were discovered you would like to share?
Basically I was on a language course in New York, queuing up in Starbucks to use their toilet and a scout came up to me and asked me if I’d done any modelling before. I said no and it all started with my agency in New York first. They then got me a German agency and now one in London.

What happened from there?
After I finished school In Germany, I went to England, where I have been studying and modelling since last year.

What’s your favourite part of modelling?
Basically seeing myself in so many different pictures and styles, to see how people can really change by changing the haircut, changing the setting etc. I think that’s really cool.

Do you like the styling elements of it?
Yeah, yeah I do.

If you could get any modelling job what would it be?
Probably get a really nice campaign with a really big brand in order to recoup the clothes that I like. You know get a few of the clothes for free. haha

You’re studying at the moment, what are you studying?
I’m studying Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Warwick University, it’s in Coventry.

With Uni and modelling, how do spend your spare time?
I do quite a few sports. I’m doing athletics like long distance and cross-country runs. I’m really fond of playing squash and actually another big favourite of mine is art; that’s why I love being really close to London. A good part of my free time is spent like that.

Do you do art yourself?
No I don’t, I’m really bad at it haha! I’m really bad at drawing and really bad at painting, it’s just that I like to read about it and look at art. I go to a lot of the London galleries.

Are you a good dancer?
Ummm…. No. Actually it’s a shame because I’ve done like 6 dance courses; when I was 13 I was kind of in my “gangsta” phase, I did like hip hop dancing but nothing stuck. I’ve done all the classical dance classes but I definitely would not say that I’m a good dancer.

Do you have any guilty pleasures?
I really like a good Gin and Tonic, in the sense that I just really like the taste and its kind of bad to indulge in that haha. I mean I like sweets, I’m quite happy that it doesn’t affect my weight. So yeah… Chocolate and a Gin and Tonic!

Describe yourself in 5 words.
Outgoing.
Open-minded.
Introspective.
Focused.
German.

boysbygirls.co.uk

Apollo Magazine
Ph: Philip Neufeldt
St: Marco Manni
Models: Adam Butcher, André Bona, Axel Marko, Benoni Loos, Botond Cseke, Charlie France, Eli Hall, Justus Eisfeld, Karlis Adlers, Laurie Harding, Michael Lange, Norman Theuerkorn, Pascal De Wolff, Thomas Bukovatz and Tom Webb

thefashionisto.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suviriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->