Azul Caletti

la.vie.in.mode

Reaction score
I already know Azul for quite a time now... But today I spotted her at They Will Rock You ^_^ She's so beautiful!!

theywillrockyou.blogspot.com

I love her eyes. They are very beautiful! Other than that, I really don't see anything special. I think she needs a bit of training. I don't think she knows her angles, or knows how to pose quite yet.

no wonder her names AZUL!! it means blue in spanish!! look at her eyes!!

Thanks for opening this thread! I'll scan some pics tomorrow :smile:
She's from Argentina, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
-More pics :flower:

escanear0004.jpgescanear0003-1.jpgescanear0001.jpg

my scans

Last edited by a moderator:
Spotted her on Women Milan's site. I miss a certain.."edge" in her look but she's beautiufl nevertheless :smile:

Here are her stats btw:
Height: 176
Bust: 80
Waist: 58
Hips: 88

Unbenannt-11-4.jpg
Unbenannt-13-5.jpg

Unbenannt-13-5.jpg
Unbenannt-4-8.jpg

Unbenannt-5-6.jpg
Unbenannt-16-3.jpg

Unbenannt-8-6.jpg

womenmanagement.it

She has such a divine face. I definitely miss a bit of edginess but pretty never got old, she's totally gorgeous. :heart:

It'd be way more amazing if she was from Azul (Argentina).. but that's me feeling idealistic. I do want to be from Azul. :lol:

she's young indeed, she's 15 or maybe already turned 16 and in some of those pics (the ones with shorter hair) she was younger! :rolleyes:

I miss a certain.."edge" in her look but she's beautiufl nevertheless :smile:

Yeah, I know what you mean.. But I think (and hope!) the "edge" will come with a little of experience and when we'll some more intensivity in her eyes. I like her like this too though, just hope to see also something different in next photos :heart::wub: Plus, she's now with Women Direct in NY! :flower:

she seems so unreal!!!!! could be my new fav...I never thought a redhead could be my fav! woo hoo!

Featured on o2w today:

dc_azulc.jpg

Modeling since she was 13 years old, Argentinian beauty Azul Caletti has just begun her international career. Signed with Women Model Management in NY, Paris and Milan, Azul was discovered by mother agent Lorena Ceriscioli and came to our attention through photographer Andres Piersanti (who shot the beautiful test on her profile). We love Azul’s fragile freckled beauty - she’s almost otherworldly, with incredible blue eyes that just light up on camera. Can’t wait to see Azul evolve into a major attraction! View more info on Azul’s profile.
theones2watch

well in this pics she certainly seems a bit red, that's not a brunette..

she's got freckles so I usually think people with freckles are redheads...:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->