Baby Clothes

Jaim45

Reaction score
Anyone know of any sites for adorable baby clothes?

I'm going to be a niece :flower:

LOL! Sorry, I meant to say that I'm going to be an aunt!

H&M makes real nice baby clothes.
also check www.babystyle.com
i live in the philippines and we get our Carters, etc real cheap because most of the rompers and onesies you see in the US came from factories here.
while each onesie would cost about $10- $15 in the US, i get them at my supplier for only $2.00!!
and i bought in Bulk too!
another baby store that makes super cute clothes is Les Campagnie des Petits... its a French brand and all my son's going-out clothes are bought there. i dont know if they'd have that in the US but check the web! they have real good stuff especially for girls!! B)

hmm, im not sure BONPOINT has a website. they should do. anyway, they are my fave brand for super cute babyclothes.
for everyday wear i always pick PETIT BATEAU :wink:

As this depends on your taste and style, there are several baby clothes shops that you can visit. As i live in London i can only mention the ones here.

Mothercare= has some really cute stuff
H&M - I bought loads of babywear there for my little ones(when they were much younger) reasonably priced and very designerish
Monsoon - does some really lovely pieces for little girls
Peppermint - Designer clothes for all ages, can be pricey,but worth it when you have a special occasion and you want your little one to stand out from the rest(eg. Christening/birthday. blah,blah,blah.
Marks & Spencers - some of the most beatiful pastel colours in newborn clothingl.
:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->