Badgley Mischka 20th Anniversary by Annie Leibovitz

MissMagAddict

Reaction score

image source | wwd.com

BADGLEY MISCHKA CELEBRATES TWO DECADES OF GLAMOUR!

NEW YORK, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Badgley Mischka is celebrating two glamorous decades in fashion with an advertising celebration campaign featuring some of the most recognizable faces inHollywood: Eva Longoria, Carrie Underwood, Brooke Shields, Lauren Hutton and Anjelica Huston.

Shot by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz at Paramount Studios inLos Angeles, the ladies posed along with the designers in classic Leibovitz style. Each of the women is wearing Badgley Mischka couture eveningwear and accessories.

The campaign will debut in April issues of magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and InStyle and features the tagline, "Two Decades of Glamour," symbolic of Badgley Mischka's strong relationship withHollywood over the past twenty years.

Mark Badgley & James Mischka met in 1982 at Parsons School of Design in NYC. In 1988, the duo joined forces and started the line, which gained in popularity when Winona Ryder wore their gown to the Academy Awards in 1996. She was the first of many major red carpet moments including Jennifer Lopez at three consecutive Oscars, Madonna, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sharon Stone, Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, Sarah Jessica Parker, Ashley Judd, Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher and Brooke Shields.

In the Spring of 1999, the first collection hit retailers such as Henri Bendel and Barney's. Since then, the brand has flourished into a true lifestyle brand recognizable worldwide. To date, the label includes: Badgley Mischka Couture, Eveningwear, Handbags, Eyewear, Footwear, Accessories, Jewelry, Watches, Swimwear, Fragrance, Home, Bridal and Bridesmaids. Badgley Mischka is sold in the most prestigious stores in the world including Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and Holt Renfrew.
source | prnewswire

If someone has a subscription to wwd.com & can upload the larger image size... that would be nice :flower:

vfjpxj.jpg

wwd

angelica huston, brooke shields, and lauren hutton, yes...
carrie underwood and eva longoria, no...

OMG I thought the same thing..

this was my train of thought "wow.. Brooke Shields, Angelica Huston, Lauren Hutton.. .. wait what the heck is Carrie Underwood doing there.."

erm :rofl: I actually think Eva, Carrie and Brooke really fit their brand asthetic, but Angelica and Lauren look quite out of place.

thanks for posting you two :smile:

Nice cast. thanks for posting.

Nice cast typical Annie photo

in looking at this again, it reminds me of a leibovitz/vanity fair hollywood cover...

agreed on looking like a vanity fair shot but all the same great cast

meanwhlile from the poses you can tell who used to be a model and who is not

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->