Bags that should prob make you feel guilty... but just dont?

Reaction score
Hey all

I was at a wedding the other month and seen this girl with a gorgeous clutch 3 fold handbag....

It was def designer of some description and def expensive and to be honest prob the most luxurious handbag i've ever seen! I've tryed to look here and all the fashion sites to find something similar but drawn a complete blank.

I just loved the luxuary of the green python skin and then the rabbit fur wrapped over the outside leather section. The fur was best described as died but at the same time it was really raw... almost the shape of the pelt and stretched over the bag rather than being cut to fit. I guess i dont know it was rabbit fur and i'm just assuming because of the size of the pelt.... whatever I loved it...

It got me thinking though about other bags you probably shouldn't love but do??? And can any of you help me identify this bag... because if I found it I would not make money a barrier in getting one! That's what visa would be for! Have you bought that guilty concience bag??? Do you love it as much as you thought you would!

I know this bag should make me feel guilty but I know it just wouldnt... would just make me feel good about me! And actually in a strange way loved the rawness of the way the fur had been used... dont think i'd have even minded if it had been one of those furs where the head is on show too... just sooo naughty... but I love it!

No, I never felt guilty of owning a bag, I don't believe in fur or faux fur even I guess I don't like the way it looks.

^ Hey thanks for that... at least you dont feel guilty... good for you...

Must admit I still do... but learnign to deal with it... It's hard...

But am I the only one LOL.... any others out there feeling guilty???

What bag and why???

must agree with DANA, i never feel guilty of carrying a specific bag...
i work in the fashion industry and consider an accessory just like RTW, it is here to be enjoyed and have fun with.. :wink:

LOL... reading some of my old posts again and just thought i'd bump this for two reasons... someone might recognise the bag and secondly... just wander if there are other bags out there people feel the same about!

I personally wouldn't carry a fur bag, it just creeps me out a little - I have chinchillas as pets, so when I saw all those creepy PETA videos on how they actually kill the animals, it's a little jarring.

I don't really feel guilty for using regular calf bags though, the entire animal is used, the leather is pretty much a by product.

I don't own any exotic leather bags.

The bag sounds unique though - hope you find it! Next time you see something you like, don't be scared to ask! Some may get offended (whatever, get over it!) but most people take it as a compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->