Balenciaga F/W 04.05 Paris

14tn56s.jpg
21eyl5j.jpg

2n037va.jpg
kdv1o0.jpg

style.com

^^^ I love that cut-out dress. It's pretty brilliant!!! :heart:

And I love this collection with its military feel at the start!! So cool! :cool:

The shapes are really amazing plus the loose opening jackets are simply wonderful - I love it! :heart:

It's really amazing how far this man has come since he was at risk of getting kicked out. Just goes to show that there are times where the designer IS right and even if he can't articulate the vision he has for a house IMMEDIATELY, patience in this case has served EVERYONE.

The issue I have with the industry is taking a process where is not that cut and dry with a matter of steps, and expecting it to be so, AND not be bored by it. It's a battle that many have lost, as we see from the crap that's coming out these days.

^ It's so true.

I remember not really liking this collection very much when it first came out, and that really hasn't changed much. I still don't really like it, but 5 years down the line it does make more sense than it did seeing it on it's own.

And seriously, how far ahead of the game was he with those full pleated pants that taper at the ankle?

My first ever favorite balenciaga collection. This collection made me a fan of the brand:smile:

HQs

vogue.ru

Last edited by a moderator:
God, those shearling jackets are simply mouthwatering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->