Balenciaga F/W 2020.21

Benn98

Reaction score

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

It seems demma is still in quarantine, and his Balenciaga has never been able to capture the spirit of cristobal.
As for the campaign, nonetheless, i couldn’t help but laugh my head off!

Unfortunately for them Gucci already did it. Weeks ago, and not necessarily better.
Very forgettable campaign.

Looks like the model's apartment was robbed and the thiefs only left the ugliest clothes behind.

I'm so happy to see the lady in the pink shirt! She's an acquaintance and good friend of my friends. A long term fashion influencer here in Finland. Her appearance in the F/W 2020 show was one of the fiercest I have ever seen.

At 3:00

I saw Cardi's Balenciaga Ads on my Snapchat suggestions, she looks great!

Cardi's ad is nice! Way better than the other garbage they were putting out.

There are rip-offs and then there are really shameless rip-offs: 'I am not your moodboard': Graduate fashion designer accuses Balenciaga of appropriation
"She claims that a Balenciaga recruiter who had seen her work exhibited at Berlin University of the Arts, twice requested to see her portfolio. A screenshot of an alleged email exchange from last October appears to show one of the brand's employees asking for Nguyen's portfolio on the premise that the label was looking for interns."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->