Balenciaga Handbags F/W 2020.21 : Cardi B

Hahaha I love this. People will hate it but the fact is Cardi is a fashion icon now

I love it! She looks good and is selling it to me.

Vulgarity in fashion is fleeting. I recall Paris Hilton's popularity had a best by date. Kim Kardashian was clever enough to associate herself with a rapper with fashion aspirations.
Eventually all the ones who are praising Cardi and what she stands will grow tired of the schtick. At least the brands will.

Dazed Digital made an interesting point. Under Demna, Balenciaga has been celebrity-free. Not a single celebrity could be seen on their social media pages or on their campaigns. Until now.

From Fashion Nova to Balenciaga....I never thought she would sink so low!

She is trash, Demna loves working with trash. Its perfect I love it.

I love. I like when there is a clash between two different worlds. Balenciaga stopped being so elitist when Kering hired Wang so let's not be outraged. I like this odd combination. Cardi B is funny, successful with a huge audience and that's what any brand wants in order to raise sales.

I love. I like when there is a clash between two different worlds. Balenciaga stopped being so elitist when Kering hired Wang so let's not be outraged. I like this odd combination. Cardi B is funny, successful with a huge audience and that's what any brand wants in order to raise sales.
I would rather have a Cardi B at Balenciaga than a Alicia Vikander at Vuitton! At least she has a personality, a love for fashion (even if her aesthetic is particular) and the clash is perfect!

I hate to compare the two but Nicki Minaj and Fendi was quite trashy! This is an edgy and elevated Cardi whereas for Fendi, they went to Nicki’s world.

That means he is alive! And Balenciaga is more alive than ever...
This is fun come on’
You’re Karl’s official mouthpiece here on “the internet’s largest community of fashion influencers” (or something like that). When it comes to the Kaiser, you know it all.

And you’re right, this is fun. I don’t see anything wrong with it. Like it or not, Cardi is popping right now; and loves fashion & knows how to have fun with it, so why not?

And whomever likened this to a Paper magazine edit...HAHA! That one, I can totally see!

You’re Karl’s official mouthpiece here on “the internet’s largest community of fashion influencers” (or something like that). When it comes to the Kaiser, you know it all.

And you’re right, this is fun. I don’t see anything wrong with it. Like it or not, Cardi is popping right now; and loves fashion & knows how to have fun with it, so why not?

And whomever likened this to a Paper magazine edit...HAHA! That one, I can totally see!
Lol! I’m controlled by his spirit at this point...

I must say about this campaign that I’m disappointed that it was styled by her stylist. He did a great job but it’s something that I find particularly alarming lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->