Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2008

Ugh, I love it! It seems so sharp, even if it only is daywear.
And the shoes looks fierce.

the last two outfits looks really lazy and uninspired. the others are okay.. more accessible than his last collection, anyway.

What do the women think of the back so loose like that ? #1
It seems to be everywhere this spring

Well, the pre-collection is just OK imo. I really expect more from Nicolas and Balenciaga. The Fall 08 season is on its way!
About the structure, it's nice to see but don't have a clue whether it's wearable or not.

I really like the clothes in there, but Im a bit disappointed. I usually LOVE Balenciaga not just like it (with the exception of FW 07 - which was a total mess). Luckily to me pre-fall collections arent usually very similar to the upcoming collections themselves.

I can't judge it too soon before seeing the whole entire collection...nothing jumps out at me so far though, maybe except the silhouettes of very 1st coat and trousers look

i really like this :buzz:
not so new though, but really great looking as always :smile:

I gotta wait and see some more, so far, I'm loving it.

Seems perfectly desirable. The cocoon coat is beautiful.

i wanna see more. but so far i like it, especially considering it's a pre-fall collection. i may not always feel overly excited but ghesquière never disappoints me.

I like look number three
not very balenciaga but pretty nonetheless
in fact nothing screams balenciaga to me
but I think we need to bear in mind
that this is a Pre Fall collection

Last edited by a moderator:
No more prints. Good. I'm not a fan of the drooping shoulders, but I like the structure otherwise...

this is very low-key for balenciaga. not every exciting to me like their previous collections

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->