Balenciaga Resort 2006

lovely

why is Gucci Group being so..I don't know how to say it..:innocent: SELL SELL SELL..

Last edited by a moderator:
mishahoi said:
i dont understand what the first dress has to do with the last two outfits... they look like they come from separate collections :unsure: ...

even more with the addition of this last 'Balenciaga reworked' look posted today

can't believe I almost missed this thread. :heart: Thanks for sharing Lena.

style.com added some pics from this collection:

07m.jpg
08m.jpg

09m.jpg
10m.jpg

except for the first dress, i love it!

thanks for posting, kimair. i really like the last look minus the shoes (and if the skirt were a tad longer ...:P)

I am loving the second picture on the first page, the orange seleveless dress...so hmmm beautiful....i'd love to get it...do the stores have it out yet?

I like the first pic in the first post ..... as well at the black oversize dress..... Very cute indeed... :heart:

resort is now the ready-to-wear of couture... rtw is for concepts and innovation, resort is wearable clothes ($)

haha...i love the chiffon mumu thing and the long dress from the first post...other than that...bleh

beautiful and wearable.
i'd rather have clothes that are all beautiful, wearable, and resemble each other than clothes emblazoned by logos.
ahhhh thanks for those pictures!

Does anyone happen to have this lookbook saved?

I'm unable to find any information or images on this collection outside of this thread, and some of the original images no longer load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WesleyWong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->