Balenciaga S/S 2006 Paris

hallowed be thy bubble...

1.jpg
2.jpg

i adore this collection... this is the best thing nicolas has done for balenciaga... in, well...EVER.... rock n roll meets victoriana meets balenciaga ca 1965... i'm in ecstacy :heart:

balenciaga.com

...the dress on lily has to be my absolute favorite. I love the bold stripe pattern, and the rock and roll vibe in many of the pieces. The mixture of textures and fabrics is beautiful. One of Balenciaga's best collections. The workmanship and details are FANTASTIC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow..I like it. Am so please with them. They are always very advance when it comes to updating theri website.....:D

:heart:

brian said:
i adore this collection... this is the best thing nicolas has done for balenciaga... in, well...EVER.... rock n roll meets victoriana meets balenciaga ca 1965... i'm in ecstacy :heart:
I would not tell it better :smile:

How do you call these eggshaped dresses? They're so cute :crush:

love the white dress in one of the first posts where it looks like there are just cut out two holes for the arms :heart: also the last dress on lily is pretty, pretty, pretty. footwear looks nice as well.

**you beat me to it perlefine ^_^ it really is too cute.

best balenciaga since balenciaga...
thanks metal...

:mohawk:...

ai ya ! :heart:
this is v.cute in a strange sort of way . . .
but why does balenciaga always seem like deja vu {a v.gd one !} :lol:
& the shoes remind me of boudicca . . .

I'm not a woman/cross-dresser or anything, but some of the clothes look overdone. The paisley-printed satin could look well cheap. It seems very nice though...

thanks metal!
I love it! It started with a "popular' look, and then it gets stronger, and stronger! I love the skinny pants and the sharp jacket.

Ok this is right up there in my favourites of the season now.

I literally said to myself, out loud, "WOW..."

Awesome - so original... I love every piece, and those black and white striped pants are striking.:woot:

:wub: the dress Jessica Stam is wearing...

some great details...

balenciaga.com

...that tank with the pearls is gorgeous...most certainly a best seller

wow wow wow...

nicolas outdoes himself yet again...the dresses on tasha tilberg, marta, marija, lily...:wub: amazing!!

thanks metal!!

Hmmm, I'm not so sure I like it. There are some beautiful pieces, and beautiful details, but as a collection it felt too busy. There was too much going on and that doesn't feel quite right for Balenciaga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->