Balmain F/W 09.10 : Anja Rubik by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Frida

Reaction score
15284237-5d9613bb52b391ae34079cd840.jpg

New Balmain Fall 2009 ad campaign featuring Anja Rubik. Photo snapped directly from the Balmain boutique
twitter.com/jakandjilblog

definitely have to wait to see more but i do like the direction.

This image in particular though is a little bit too much on the eyes for me. The perspective, the bright orangeness..Anja seems like an accessory to the set and it should be the other way around.

Love it makes me want to get balmain clothes even though I couldn't afford it

I don't know if I like it or not. Where is she supposed to be?

woman coming out of the subway in the middle of the night. very cliché. je n'aime pas. -_-

Shot by I&V and styled by E. Alt, maybe?
One boring Balmain campaign as always :ninja:, and it looks even pointless this time.
I hate when a campaign turns out to be boring with such gorgeous clothes.
But in spite of this Anja looks great. Love her.

Not bad, the orange overload is much to look at, but Anja looks fab and I like the whole urbanesque-subway feel. Must see more!

Shot by I&V and styled by E. Alt, maybe?
One boring Balmain campaign as always :ninja:, and it looks even pointless this time.
I hate when a campaign turns out to be boring with such gorgeous clothes.
But in spite of this Anja looks great. Love her.

if you're right about this, the I&V notion that is, i can pretty much image what the rest will look like. But for some reason, i don't think this was shot by I&V.

^ The reason I dislike it is not just I&V. I was just guessing, saying, and blaming the picture itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
really great amazing location

OMG! I love! I love! Can't wait to see this in print!
I love what she's wearing, I love the styling, I love the light effects

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice, but I would like to see it with the brand logo and all - like a complete ad image before coming up with a judgment. Amazing look though.

Very THX 1138.

if you're right about this, the I&V notion that is, i can pretty much image what the rest will look like. But for some reason, i don't think this was shot by I&V.

I'm quite sure it's by I&V, anyway I do agree about the distracting orange background, it overwhelms the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->