Balmain F/W 2009.10 Paris

miu_miu

little soul
Reaction score
85255616.jpg

A model presents a creation by French designer Christophe Decarnin for Balmain during the autumn/winter 2009 ready-to-wear collection show in Paris, on March 5, 2009. AFP PHOTO PIERRE VERDY (Photo credit should read PIERRE VERDY/AFP/Getty Images)

im hoping this isnt just gonna be a repeat from earlier collections

WOW the first look is just plain ugly!

The studded bow top looks interesting.

Wow, so far I'm in love. But that's not surprising. Can't wait to see more and get better look at shoes too.

it was cool it at first but now since sooooo many designers have copied that 80s glam trash look , you would expect Balmain to move on

Balmain is kind of like current day Versace; it's rare to see a new idea, but it does what it does so well, it doesn't matter.

Although, there's always a handful of looks in each show that's just plain trashy.

So far I'm loathing everything but the studded top (and I don't even know what that'll look like).

I'm not normally bothered by the 80s, with the one exception being the ruffly, poofy, prom-y part of the 80s, and so far that's what I'm seeing. Not liking it.

Balmain is kind of like current day Versace; it's rare to see a new idea, but it does what it does so well, it doesn't matter.

Although, there's always a handful of looks in each show that's just plain trashy.

I agree wholeheartedly....that look on Isabeli is the trashiest one thusfar IMO. And the look on Eniko might as well have been in the Balenciaga this morning.

ETA: Ok, that look on Erin may rival Isabeli's trashy dress. Maybe there is more trash than class this time....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->