Balmain Jeweled Sandal Stilettos Spring/Summer 2009

indygo

Reaction score
Does anyone now where I can find a picture (sort of a close up) of the jeweled stiletto sandals from the 2009 Balmain runway?

These ones?
Picture1-3.jpg

credit: LVR

Thank you! Do you know where I can find one w/ a model's foot in it? (like the runway photos?)

sorry i dont, maybe if the show is on style.com sometimes they have some detailed shots of some of the shows.

style.com didn't have detail shots but elle.com did...see pic below...
firstview would also have more detailed shots...

8z1pcn.jpg
nx9jpe.jpg

That's amazing! Thank you so much! :smile: You guys are pros.

Are those in stores? I would buy. Except that those stockings she's wearing make the shoes look worse.

does anyone know which u.s. stores will carry this shoe? and what the u.s. price will be? i'm guessing....over $2k? so far i've only seen it on LVR and sizes are already selling out. any chance dept. stores here will get them and the shoes will make it to the end-of-season sales? or is it just a pipe dream.

^^probably a pipe dream, we might have to wait for the king of "inspired" steve madden

Jennifer Connelly at the premiere of not into you in balmain mini dress and THE shoes
photo credit celebutopia
jenniferc1.jpg

Gosh it must be nice to be a celeb and wear Balmain head to toe. I love that outfit and the shoes are TDF. The k/o versions don't look anything like the real thing imo.

There is not enough on the ankle of the zara. I read on a blog that bebe had some but I went to the site and saw nothing.

the Zara version is just missing those huge as$ rhinestones. nothing a trip to the hobby supply shop can't fix! :lol:

do the sandals in the second picture look like a flat version of the ss09 balmain heels to anyone else?
alee1.jpg

jak&jil
it's strange because the picture was taken outside of the ss09 gucci show, which was a week before the balmain show in paris.....

^If you didn't know yet, the sandals are Steve Maddens from last year. They do look like the flat version! I don't own them but I do like them.

Kate Moss wearing hers
kate_moss_gladiator_sandals.jpg

shoespotlight.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"