Reaction score
JIuEE.jpg
6v1H6.jpg

euEyX.jpg
qSOfo.jpg

4lLxH.jpg
uYzC6.jpg

catwalking.com

The shoulder on that last jacket looks really odd, even ill-made. It may be the design, but it looks badly made. As for the rest, there's nothing special about it, could be from any designer, or, more likely, any high street chain

here i wished they'd go crazy with the Bedazzler á la Giannini. this is so utterly bland.

:cry: This is just plain... Christopher? Are you there???

the blazers look like they would split if the models sat down. so tight fitting.

He's trying to make the menswear as attractive and popular to men as the womenswear is to women, men will buy this.

holycrap :shock: it doesn't look Balmain to me :cry: the only thing recognizable are the jeans.

Mix feelings.. Just not too sure about the collection

i love the look with the plaid & the quilted coat. the boots look super chic to me.

I can make those ripped jeans myself and have done so naturally many times over the course of my short life so far :lol:...instead of paying $3,000 or whatever atrocious price they are.

i don't understand. it's so uninspired compared to what he's doing for women.
most of this can be bought at abercrombie, but for thousands less.

Those jeans are awful....90's trailer trash that's what they are. Eww.

If this can be had at Balmain~esque prices, then the collection in and of itself is not good. OK, the worn-in jeans look really cool but seriously, spending thousands of dollars to look rumpled? not my cup of coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->