Bambi Northwood Blyth

I came a across these randomly, I have not seen them posted, but I'm guessing that they are old :smile:
Screenshot2010-12-06at55824PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-06at55811PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-06at55802PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-06at55750PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-06at55729PM.png

source: http://www.andrewzumbo.com/

bambi walked for chanel again!

8726bf00fa8a.jpg
29eaa03ec47d.jpg

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
I never noticed it all that much before but she really is short (for a model). The first outfit overwhelms her.

^now it's not a big deal anymore, even she's short! she can get through uncle karl's collection!

So beautiful at Chanel, the black dress is perfect on her:heart:, love the hair, so striking:D

i love her for prints but i dont think she has runway potential especially for chanel ^^^

She looks great at Chanel. I especially love the first dress and it definitely fits her looks except, as mentioned, it swallows her quite a bit.

i haven't seen these posted..

via intothegloss.com
They were posted some pages ago.
Anyway, I think it's amazing she was at Chanel again and really shows that she has managed to make an impression on the important people in the biz. The fact that her height is limiting (because I kind of agree, that she looks overwhelmed by the first look indeed) is undeniable but I think it doesn't even bother people who work with her.

Love love love that purple look on Bambi at Chanel. She has strange proportions though. I've noticed it before but the black dress she wore really accentuates it, long torso and short legs.

she was gorgeous at chanel, like a modern-day little empress ^_^

@nijuyanah thanks.. wasn't sure if they were posted or not.. mods can delete the post :smile:

She looks great at Chanel! I'm really impressed with her. It looks like she won't be following Tallulah Morton's footsteps :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->