Baptiste Giabiconi

^That looks nothing like him!!! He looks like he has aged a bit in the last year or so.

really? I think he looks very good with the short hair and natural dark brown (black?). I hated that platinum from Chanel just a few posts up. Not everyone can pull off the fake blond look.

^^ I agree. He looks the best he has in quite some time. Loved seeing him, Jon, Sean, Marlon and Francisco in the same show.

Karl Lagerfeld F/W 2016.17

With Mica Arganaraz, shot by Karl Lagerfeld

karl.com

Chanel Fall/Winter 2016.17 Show

Balmain Spring/Summer 2017 Menswear Show

vogue

Dior Homme Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign

Ph. Karl Lagerfeld

models.com

His new music video:

^What is the general reaction to him in France?

I remember when he first came on the scene and was Karl's fresh new muse, I was super enamored by him. But over the years he's just gotten a little...tacky to me lol.

I totally agree with you that he is very tacky haha !
In France I don't think he is very well known... some people know him because of Karl but that's it. He is trying to launch his career as a singer but so far he hasn't gotten much response from the media.

lXxzvlh.jpg

French supermodel and singer Baptiste Giabiconi takes the cover story of Numero Thailand Magazine‘s October 2016 edition captured by fashion photographer Eric Silverberg. In charge of styling was Monlada Pongpanit, with grooming from Stephanie Farouze.

t2NVuBM.jpg

JSWWJmU.jpg

fzlj10R.jpg

qBLjSo8.jpg

FxtwZVI.jpg

s96jXO5.jpg

SIepB9L.jpg

malemodelscene.net

Aubade x Baptiste Giabiconi 2020

Design Scene

Without Karl he gets no work.
He gets invited at shows and doing beauty contracts thanks to his mainstream appeal (he is still France’s most famous male model) but the book and the tacky exposure he made in the press only a few months after Karl’s death kinda closed the doors for him...

I thought, he was perfectionist. looks funny pretending nothing happened

this one is funny as well

instagram.com/SilviaVenturiniFendi

Here's my entry in that "Models Appeal You Don't Get" thread..or whatever it's called.

Very good-looking guy, indeed, but always too pretty. It's like somebody created a list of Male-Modelling-Must-Haves, and he checked off every last box. And his assocation w/ Karl always made me say "Gross", and never "Weeeerrrrk, honey!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->