Barcelona Fashion Week Spring 04

Atelier

Hoppity Hop
Reaction score
Make that Spring 05.

To whet our appetities for tomorrow, we've got the always interesting but as always badly scheduled Barcelona Fashion Week. It runs from yesterday to Sept 10.

Ailanto

ailanto_gaudi_pv054_g.jpg

Antonio Miro

antoniomiro_pv054_g.jpg

Josep Font

josep_font_pv0533_g.jpg

Miriam Ocariz

miriam_ocariz_pv05_gaudi6_g.jpg

TCN

tcn_pv2005_gaudi7_g.jpg

Victoria & Lucchino

vl_pv2005_gaudi23_g.jpg

These photos are from www.vogue.es where you can see the complete shows thus far.

Whoever owns Marc Jacobs could save a lot of money by sacking Marc himself and hiring these guys for half the price :innocent:

Does Armand Basi show at Barcelona Fashion Week?

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 7 2004, 10:47 AM

Yes! The Armand Basi show starts in about an hour, 6pm Spain-time. Pics will be up on the Spanish Vogue site by tomorrow probably.

wow..much better than i would have thought...so many designers out there..is there room for eeveryone...do we have enough buyers for the product?...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats+Sep 7 2004, 10:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrinceOfCats @ Sep 7 2004, 10:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whoever owns Marc Jacobs could save a lot of money by sacking Marc himself and hiring these guys for half the price :innocent:

[snapback]358205[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Atelier
@Sep 7 2004, 11:02 AM
Yes! The Armand Basi show starts in about an hour, 6pm Spain-time. Pics will be up on the Spanish Vogue site by tomorrow probably.
[snapback]358214[/snapback]​
[/quote]

armand.jpg

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 7 2004, 05:52 PM
wow..much better than i would have thought...so many designers out there..is there room for eeveryone...do we have enough buyers for the product?...
[snapback]358622[/snapback]​

That is what I was thinking. But before you ask that you might have to wonder about the price range of these clothes. Think of all the clothes that gets bought and sold in the states that ISN'T shown on a runway. I mean Clothing manufacturers in the states like Express, Gap, Lane Bryant, and department stores like Lazurus and Nordstrom seem to do plenty of business for themselves. The industry can support a lot more designers, they just don't all have to be selling $1000 dresses and $500 sweaters.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 7 2004, 09:47 AM
Whoever owns Marc Jacobs could save a lot of money by sacking Marc himself and hiring these guys for half the price :innocent:

[snapback]358205[/snapback]​

maybe LVMH will so some recruiting in Spain?

I'm glad to see Samuele Riva doing a lot of shows in Barcelona :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->