Basso & Brooke F/W10.11 London

lanvinray

Reaction score
basso-and-brooke01.JPG
basso-and-brooke02.JPG

basso-and-brooke03.JPG
basso-and-brooke04.JPG

wwd

ya... its look kind of a McQueen but the prints are exquisite.... i see there are lots of hard work in there.

Are you guys serious... Basso and Brooke have been using computer generated prints to mimic kaleidoscopes for years (1 2 3).
I love McQueen but he did not invent it and frankly its getting annoying to see people mention McQueen in every other thread.

The collection is so much better than last seasons and im so glad they are using more intricate prints (like in f/w 09.10).

Last edited by a moderator:
wow im not really a print fan but the combinations really work.

I love the ethnic feeling this collection has, very nice collection

Are you guys serious... Basso and Brooke have been using computer generated prints to mimic kaleidoscopes for years (1 2 3).
I love McQueen but he did not invent it and frankly its getting annoying to see people mention McQueen in every other thread.

The collection is so much better than last seasons and im so glad they are using more intricate prints (like in f/w 09.10).
i totally agree! Mcqueen didn't invent every technique he used!!!!! :angry:

it's fine apart, but looking at the collection as a whole, it gives me a headache.

print overkill.

It's a very visually pleasing collection to me, the prints are gorgeous. Although I do think the shoes look a bit heavy on some of the longer dresses.

It's the natural progression from last season, which is nice and kind of rare during fashion week. They really make print more accessible to me, something I might actually want to wear (and I never wear prints).

It's so Good, I always love their print and I totally agree sedirea, B & B using computer prints for a long long time and I remember they use print since their debut, so I feel sad everyone metion about Mcqueen, becoz B&B are famously using the prints. Though they are not famous as Mcqueen dosent mean they copy or inspire by mcqueen.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->