BCBG Max Azria S/S 10

Some pieces are great so far! But others remind me way too much of previous collections from other designers (Rodarte/ Herve Leger).

43790560.jpg

thanks for posting

I'm really loving all the black, especially mixed with the prints

aside from a few bad pieces it's a really good collection

Beautiful collection...

but...

reminds me very very very much of Herve Leger past two seasons !!

fall 08:
herve_9.jpeg

firstview

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful collection...

but...

reminds me very very very much of Herve Leger past two seasons !!

That is exactly what I wanted to say. Lots of pieces here that could easily have been Herve Leger. But that's ok, I guess, because the overall execution is great. I love the prints, I love the combos of black and prints and the seethrough looks very tastefull actually. I especially like the red dress on Patricia (the girl that opened)

Thats true, some of the dresses are great. Patricias red one and the blue ones on Imogen and Anja.

The shapes are pretty interesting, I like the idea of black fabrics contrasted with amazing, colourful prints and the way they're mixed with each other. The other mixes are wonderful too, like the see-through materials with all the colours :heart: Totally love it! :wub::woot:

there are a few dresses i LOVE and the rest are just okay.

Pretty exceptional, all things considered, it is IS BCBG. For their customer there can't be much else they'd rather wear.

I see Balennnnnciaga :wink:. But I like the long double material dress and the blue one on Imogen

The simple, outlined pieces are gorgeous. Max Azria has a tendency to go a bit minimal and squarey in a few of his pieces which I love.
But then there's the Balmain pieces with the Balenciaga prints which are sort of disappointing . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->