Beaded Or Embroidered Flats?

pinkdaisy17

Reaction score
I'm looking for beaded or embroidered flat shoes, similar to those found in India. They are in rich shades with beautiful beads and such. Anyone know where I could find them online?

uhh.. hey pinkdaisy :huh: :o :unsure:

i'm sure you don't mean the chinese slippers right?
netaporter has these:
6852_index.jpg
6854_index.jpg

they had orange ones before.. i liked those more.

^cute!

laredoute and newport news have some like this as well

Originally posted by rayncloudx@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:48 pm
uhh.. hey pinkdaisy :huh: :o :unsure:

i'm sure you don't mean the chinese slippers right?
netaporter has these:
6852_index.jpg
6854_index.jpg

they had orange ones before.. i liked those more.
WOW!! :woot: I'm no great fan of the Chinese slippers, they all look cheap and ugly.. but these are BEAUTIFUL!! :flower:

actually.. i see a lot of companies coming out with them.. but i really prefer the real thing... there are several going off on ebay right now.. I was bidding on a very pretty pair of cream beaded khussa shoes... I gave up on them as I just bought a pair of shoes the other day and am kinda broke... but besides the cream pair there are others on there too... when I get back to my apartment I will link you to a website that also sells what you are looking for.. but with crazy shipping prices.

I"ll link you to the ones on ebay i was bidding on.
Oh... also.. if you want to find more do a search on ebay(make sure you check the box next to seach titles and desc.)

Search for just this: KHUSSA

and you should come up with several results

here ya go:
beaded khussa shoes

They're gorgeous! I have a pair like those, but they're black silk, and they tie around your ankles, very ballerina :heart:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jun 10th, 2004 - 5:04 pm
They're gorgeous! I have a pair like those, but they're black silk, and they tie around your ankles, very ballerina :heart:
*drool* sounds gorgeous :blush: :heart:

Originally posted by pinkdaisy17@Jun 9 2004, 06:21 PM
I'm looking for beaded or embroidered flat shoes, similar to those found in India. They are in rich shades with beautiful beads and such. Anyone know where I could find them online?
[snapback]282405[/snapback]​

DUde, I sell the shoes you want! they are from pakistan and they are called khussas. email me [email protected]

Luna, I tried searching for those on Ebay but they don't carry my size 5.5 :cry:

aww... yea... it's kind of random how diff. sizes come up.. some days there's like a 6 on there.. somedays they're like an 11.. ya just gotta keep an eye out... there are several stores in NYC that sell them.

my sister bought a cheap pair at rampage...they were $24 and really cute...i think they came in pink and black.

I have a couple of pairs but I call the JOOTIS. These shoes are made in INDIA. Very nice to wear on a summer evening out

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->