Beata Holmgren

stefanelle

the power of will
Reaction score
Beata is with Kid of Tomorrow in Stockholm and her dreamy gazy caught my attention immediately :wub::crush:

IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0107_0.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg

kidoftomorrow.com

:crush: Her measurements:
height: 175cm
76/59/81
How old is she?

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0081_0.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

3-238.jpg

Beata+Diana+Orving.jpg

[kidoftomorrow]

Last edited by a moderator:
Her full name is Beata Holmgren and she's 18. A lovely girl with GREAT streetstyle.

img_2868as.jpg

img_3253as.jpg

img_3140as.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

Sorry it they're really big, i'm sort of new at this! :smile:

sources are stylesightings and facehunter

sorry but I dont see model confidence in her which is very important.. kind of scaried eyes.

I dig her :P Looove her style!
She used to be with Studio KLRP in Paris...

I am liking her, she looks sort of innocent and doe-eyed without makeup, and then she transforms into a stunner with it on. Interesting beauty.

^ It really is, I have seen her on a million style blogs. I'll try to post some of the winter looks I have saved to my computer... if I can figure out their sources.

:shock: I can't believe Beata has a thread on here! how on earth did I miss it!.
She has such beautiful, unique style, I'm so smitten by it. :heart:
I noticed her a couple years ago and have been shamelessly stalking blogs ever since just to see pictures of her looks, she strikes me as such an intellectual in the way she dresses (especially her intricate/gold pieces), she can look conventional from afar but never looks like any other fashion enthusiast and I admire that she seems to have a genuine appreciation for distinctive, antique items.. it'd be quite the treat if she started a clothing blog (she seems to have a poorly-active but well-written one about non-fashion subjects) but at the same time, after the constant attention she gets, I'm glad she's modest enough not to praise her own style on a daily basis and kill the mystery.

I have A LOT of Beata pics, I feel like such a stalker.. :rofl:
It's in the 'wardrobe inspiration' files though so.. hopefully it's all good and healthy!

:heart:
10eoco6.jpg

[stylesightings]

some spring/summer looks. :heart:

28v8s9l.jpg

ej7s51.jpg

smr3ur.jpg

[stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se & facehunter]

Thanks MulletProof the few that I was referring to are in there, along with a lot more I hadn't seen. Such an incredible and unique sense of style.

4752438470_8e6c76a3f6_b.jpg

detail shot of her purse
also via altamira: models off duty

^ how adorable! :wub:
I was just googling for new streetstyle pictures of her the other day.
Love the rings!

thanks for posting, helen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->