Beatrice Borromeo

So many great pix. Those blue wayfayers are so cool. I like her style in all these new pics. Well, I like her style always.... pretty much, in every pic. That's the truth. There are a couple of new pic on Getty from the Monte-Carlo jumping, Friday. Beatrice was there, and I must say she and Pierre looked a bit tense. Honestly, I am not trying to dramatize, and truly hope I'm wrong because I love this couple, but the pics of them there gave me the impression they have a little lover's spat beforehand. If so, I'm sure it was just a stupid thing and they made up sweetly later! :P:heart:

Wow! Love all the pics! Thanks!!!!
I have never seen those with Eva Riccobono! I knew they're friends btw..thanks again!

Fausto Sarli Haute Couture F/W 2005.06 Rome

sarli018(1).jpg
|
sarli024(1).jpg

sarli063(1).jpg
|
sarli169(1).jpg

Ermanno Scervino Haute Couture F/W 2006.07 Rome

005(99).jpg
|
029(96).jpg

051(45).jpg
|
053(42).jpg

style.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Cavalli S/S 2005 Milan

jca019(5).jpg

Alberto Biani S/S 2006 Milan

013(51).jpg
|
031(45).jpg

Ermanno Scervino S/S 2006 Milan

012(64).jpg
|
031(59).jpg

style.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Her body is so killer, I am jealous of her curves!

I think she is so much prettier in real life than in her modeling days and shots. I love her everyday style, it is extremely minimalistic, and she is just so naturally stunning that it suits her perfectly. I love her and Pierre together, it's nice to see him with an intelligent girl for once. Okay I'll stop gushing about Beatrice, I just have such a girl crush on her currently.

Yeah, I totally agree. I feel this way more strongly from seeing these new posts from AlbertNoir. Thanks for these runway shots, AlbertNoir. It's nice to see her old modeling pics. I guess she doesn't do modeling too much anymore? She seems more focused on the journalism now. The thing is, like HeatherAnne says, Bea is so much more attractive in candids. She has a natural photogenic quality that is sadly killed by over-styling. She's one of those people who is better just RAW, raw, raw! No embellishments are necessary. In fact, when you embellish Beatrice you kind of ruin her. I guess it's the same way with great works of art. LOL :P

at moncler opening in new york...with her ex boyfrined francesco carrozzini (the son of franca sozzani, director of Vigue Italia)
from www.vogue.it

moz-screenshot-6.png

37-549868_0x440.jpg

At a party hosted by Vogue Italia during Paris Fashion Week:
kbywxu.jpg
[/IMG]
2yxno29.jpg
[/IMG]
11w3lue.jpg
[/IMG]
w6wb37.jpg
[/IMG]
purepeople

thanks..I love this girl..she is such a classy girl..not a fashion addict like the rest of the young socialite...

thanks..I love this girl..she is such a classy girl..not a fashion addict like the rest of the young socialite...

Exactly. She is very classy, she always looks good...Pierre seems to be a lucky guy (who btw seems to have a pretty nice style too)

^I'd love to know what movie she got at Blockbuster!!!! :lol: Documentary, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->