Beautiful Women

Originally posted by Toxiiic@Mar 20th, 2004 - 10:59 pm
Kate Moss+Britney Spears+Marilyn Monroe= Perfect face with or without makeup on.

I was gonna say Linda Evangelista but I saw a small picture of her without any make-up on and it wasn't a very pretty site.
Miss Spears with a perfect face?

Yuck!

:yuk:

Tealady: Yes, you are quite right, that picture is air brushed but I have seen Faith in person and she is everybit as perfect as that picture, just flawless.

Originally posted by Spring_Fever@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 11:50 pm
Tealady: Yes, you are quite right, that picture is air brushed but I have seen Faith in person and she is everybit as perfect as that picture, just flawless.
Ah, that makes all the difference! :wink:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 18th, 2004 - 5:10 am
CHRISTY T!

she is absolutely stunning. her yees, her lips, her nose :blush:
i'm not saying this to stick up to you or anything, but i've seen a couple of pictures of you and i think you resemble her a bit :flower:

i have to say Christina Aguilera as a perfect face.
she has a beautiful blue eyes, and natural blonde hair.
now she look different than that but i think she's still look pretty.

Attachments

• aguilera.jpg
    aguilera.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 140
Originally posted by niki03@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 3:18 pm
These faces may not be perfect, but they are my favorites!

Audrey Tautou
Vanessa
Princess Charlotte
Natalie
Kate
Audrey
yes!! i was waiting for someone to say Audrey
when i watch her movies i can't stop staring at her

vtl_14.jpg

also Angelina Jolie and Christy Turlington :flower:

i don't know about the 'perfect' face but i think angelina jolie is gorgeous :wub:

I dont think anybody has the perfect face, i mean what is meant by perfect...perfect for what? and if i was asked to say i most probably say some one i know not a face in a magazine because everything is so fake now days.

I HAVE A BADGE AND IT S WRITTEN;

NOBODY IS PERFECT ! BUT I AM NOBODY

EVERYBODY HAS DIFFERENT " DEFFINITION " FOR " PERFECT FACE "

HERE IS MINE !

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS KID , WHEN I SAW HER FACE IN DKNY STORE I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER ...

EVERYBODY IS SAYING : I REALY LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE IS TOO SMILIAR WITH MY CHILDHOOD PICTURES ,
I DON'T KNOW ...

BUT :heart: CHRISTY TURLINGTON AND AUDREY HEPBURN :heart: ALSO ARE MY " IDOLS "
BOTH PYSICAL LOOKS ( MOSTLY ) AND THEIR PERSONALITIES ...

Attachments

• cocukson.jpg
    cocukson.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 86
Originally posted by FashionVixen@Apr 7th, 2004 - 11:58 pm
Meeee??? Haha, I'm just kidding..... :P
Okay, if that's the way you want it, then...
My mum! :wub:

To me, the more imperfect, the more perfect. It's all about the small features that won't make you any ordinary 'perfect' creation. :blush: But then again, I do love Audrey and Angelina Jolie...

gisele bundchen to me is almost perfection...no one is perfection, lol...well maybe paris hilton cause shes my fave person but...

Originally posted by juicy couture@Apr 4th, 2004 - 9:25 pm
i have to say Christina Aguilera as a perfect face.
she has a beautiful blue eyes, and natural blonde hair.
now she look different than that but i think she's still look pretty.
she has cute features but her eyes are actually naturally brown and she has mousy brown hair :rolleyes:

Personally, im not sure who has the perfect face, definitely not from pictures as they've been airbrushed or been taken with good lighting, so unless i see them in real life(which i doubt) i cant comment! lol

but Sophie Dahl was the first person that came into my head from reading the question :smile:

Has anyone seen Simone? Not that great a movie, but a fascinating concept... :ninja:

Ok i am allll for Adriana Lima, she is like freakin' breath taking. I have her on my background on my computer! People compare me to her which is flattering but i dont think i look a thing like Her!! Here are a few pics for people the drool over! :wink:

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 186

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"