Bed Linen

BrothaG

Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to put it in, couldn't find anything better, and the search didn't bring me any useful results :(

What I'm looking for are sheets that are comfortable, luxurious and that will give years of service. I don't really care about the price as long as they suit my needs.
What brand would you recommend me to use?

I'm looking for something that I can either order through the internet or buy somewhere in Europe.

Thanks in advance :flower:

Frette and Pratesi makes the best luxurious sheets imo :wink:

Originally posted by Gobi@Nov 1 2004, 07:03 AM
[snapback]413474[/snapback]​
Thanks, I'll consider that :flower:

Elle Decor, my favorite decorator mag besides the british version, has a tv special running right now and I saw a snippet on Kate Spade this morning- she was talking about her luxury bedding and the bold sparce graphics really caught my eye... i don't see the variety of patterns that I saw on tv, but this site does sell her sheets... http://www.katespade.com/category/index.js...3860&cp=1855195 Peace to you and your search for beatimous linens :P

Thanks, luvkoshi!
I certainly love the prints shown on her site, and they look very comfortable :flower:

They do...but they are bocu bucks.....
Try finding some 400 thread count Egyptian or pima cotton sheets in a local dept store for around $39.99. I normally hit the dept. stores here for sheet sets during home sales....I just can't imagine paying $800 for a fitted bedsheet.....
Look at overstock.com or smartbargains.com also.....and Google a coupon code for each site before you order....

Originally posted by Gobi@Nov 1 2004, 08:03 AM
[snapback]413474[/snapback]​

I'm currently looking for bedding too, but don't want to spend a fortune. I want satin, or 400+ thread count cotton. What's the difference between Egyptian and Pima?

Still can't decide on what colors to go with....

Also need a new down comfortor....

I definitely second the 400 thread count Egyptian cotton.

If it's good enough for Jennifer Lopez...

Originally posted by bad_barbarella@Nov 25 2004, 03:43 AM
anyone have any silk or satin sheets?
[snapback]439202[/snapback]​
I purchased satin sheets and I love them. So soft and comfortable :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"