Before They Were Stars

^ Is she a star? Not a judgment on you or anything but there's something so inherently B-list about her, I think.

She's famous and she's been in TV show's and movies. I think she even won an emmy. I'm not a I'd call her a star just as much as some of the other people posted.

Wasn't it a daytime emmy for a soap opera? I don't think she even got nominated for the real kind. Anyway, it's cool I'm just saying that I think she's one of those really blah actresses who are just there, like furniture or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sara Michelle Gellar was "Buffy" and really, I think that should say everything that is needed. Buffy rocked beyond any reasonable measure, y'all!

Michelle Pfeiffer has been blessed with some amazing genes, she can't even make herself ugly if she tried real hard. and Jude Law looks soo.. young.

lostgirl said:
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer_Aniston_i_R_25990a.jpg

I think this is from the movie Rock Star with Mark Whalberg :smile:

Jude Law.. yikes! Michelle Pheiffer is beautiful, as is Catherine Zeta Jones.. Johnny Depp..gorgeous as always

Thanks everyone for posting!

^^^It's possible the wrong date was put next to the pic ( think it said it was taken in '93) Anyway I don't know if you'd call her a "star" but I have some pics of Melissa Joan Hart before she was famous...

ffar25.jpg

3.joan.hart.jpg

chrsfour.gif

nn144.jpg

afraid2.jpg

afraid6.jpg

MelCLAR128.jpg

Awesome Thread!!

Thanks to everyone who posted pics of the celebs before they were stars.B) :flower:

Calista Flockhart
young3.jpg

calistakid01.jpg
young18.jpg

calistakid02.jpg

young11.jpg

young.jpg

young13.jpg

young12.jpg

young20.jpg

young4.jpg

young17.jpg

young8.jpg

young9.jpg
In some of these pics does it look like she had a nose job at some point?

^most def. but which star hasn't? :D ...she looks totally different to me in the second pic from the bottom. WOW. i could never tell that was her.

Famke Janssen was also a model. Any pics of her? Or have they already been posted:blink:

I found a few pics of Angelina Jolie.When she was younger she apparently did a bit of modeling.

5.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

32.jpg

51.jpg