Before They Were Stars

I love Bridget Moynahan, she´s gorgeous..but those can´t be pics of her before she became an actress can they? they look quite recent.

Uma's the only actress I can see making it as a model in today's industry. Famke also made a lovely model but her look was more 90s supermodel. Cameron and Kate Beckinsale made terrible models. :shock:

^ Oooo.. I like Bridget M. too. Did you see her in "The Recruit"? AWESOME! She turned out to be a very good actress. I hope she gets more parts, though :innocent: B)

I didn't know Hayden C use to model :huh:

lostgirl said:
Izabella Miko (The Forsaken, Coyote Ugly, The Shore, Bye Bye Blackbird)

She was in the Killers' "Mr. Brightside" video as well!

I can't find any good pics, but you can see the video over on at yahoo... anyway, this is the pic I did find:flower:

thekillersmrbrightsiderenege5q.jpg

[google images]

I can't belive how skinny Liv Tyler used to be. Not saying she is fat now but the difference is huge... wow...

Bringing back this old thread 'cause I love it! :D

Viggo Mortensen, he is still hot and he was a gorgeous model, very James Dean-like.
The first three pics are from a "Vogue" editorial (with Isaballa Rosellini) from somewhere in the mid-eighties.

Viggo-model1.jpg
Viggo-model8.jpg

Viggo-model2.jpg

Viggo-model4.jpg

Viggo-model10.jpg

Viggo-model9.jpg

pics from Viggophile.com

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Viggo used to MODEL!? he's hot! woa sh*t I never would have guessed... but I'm amazed at how many of today's really sucessful actresses started of as models! awesome! :smile:

Brooke Shields, she was Ford´s first child model, then joined by Lisanne Falk and other, she was so cute and pretty, here are pictures:

PrettyBaby4.jpg

Childbrooke.jpg

Brookiedoll.jpg

AmericanHome.jpg

SnoopyBrookie.jpg

PrettyBrookie.jpg

Brookesmoke.jpg

Brookewearinglilies.jpg

helene.jpg

Brookiebunny.jpg

Brookie3.jpg

she was modeling as a baby:

Brookie.jpg

and one of Brooke and Lisanne Falk who also became an actress, she was too short for pro modeling later I think, she was also with the Ford agency:

BrookeLisanne.jpg

Young Jennifer Love was very cute and young Alicia Silverstone so pretty, Mischa was also cute............Maria Bello is pretty, I also like her with brown hair.........................................the other are pretty, too.............

Lindsay Lohan

Calvin Klein kids photoshoot

(kiwiolsen.net/ldrama)

wow, thanks, i did not know that lindsay was modeling, but i know that her younger sis ALIANA is with Ford models and her younger bro DAKOTA as well I think....................................................................................................

oh my, i can't stand lohan. :ninja:
Brooke Shields is a classic beauty, so gorgeous, doesn't she remind you
of Natialia Vondianova in some of her pictures up there? clones! sry a bit out of topic.
1345at.jpg

nataliavondianova.net

Some Mischa when younger:

Mischa-web.com

Here some pics of Joaquin Phoenix modeling for Prada
prada11.jpg
prada03.jpg
prada07.jpg
prada05.jpg

:heart: :heart: He's so sexy!!!

credit goes to www.joaquin-phoenix.net

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what's horribly sad? Most of these women weighed more when they were MODELLING rather than how thin they are now, as actors.

To me , today is a very disgusting time, fashion- and beauty-wise. I hope we look back on it in 10 years a lot less extreme, and not moreso. The 90's projected way better body images for women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->