Behnaz Sarafpour S/S 2004 - New York

Astrid21

Reaction score
I was a bit taken back when I first viewed this collection. :blink: It's a complete 180 from what she did for A/W '04. I'm just not feeling it for her - it's too contrived and overtly trying to be too sexy. :doh: The lighter colors I'm sure will do well for her, but the black tight minidresses are what throws it off. Or maybe it's vice versa. :unsure: I think she should have picked a theme and stayed with it.

Opinions?

i honestly don't understand this collection at all. :wacko:

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Sep 19th, 2003 - 5:01 pm
this designer has a fetish for legs......thats for sure :wink:

Originally posted by Acid+Sep 19th, 2003 - 1:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acid @ Sep 19th, 2003 - 1:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-pearsandapples@Sep 19th, 2003 - 5:01 pm
this designer has a fetish for legs......thats for sure :wink: [/b][/quote]
and for 80's bubble skirts... :doh:

Oh lord. I agree...too sexy

I dont really llike those poof skirts but I suppose they might be cute in person?

it's very sexy & strong, but i feel like Behnaz S. designs only for the very slim & tall. plus, i'm getting tired of this super short trend. what can i do, i'm not 16 anymore... :(
on the other hand, this is too agressive for 16-year olds, IMo

I don't like this one. The pastel plaids are too country club with me, and they DON'T go with black vinyl :doh:.

Originally posted by Serena@Sep 19th, 2003 - 12:24 pm
it's very sexy & strong, but i feel like Behnaz S. designs only for the very slim & tall.
Behnaz IS slim (dunno if tall, though)
I totally agree with you!

This will be a great collection for her. I'm not really into the tight minidresses but it's OK for her, I've seen alot of thigh-high mindresses in her past collections.

Thanks, Astrid! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"