Bejewelled Cell Phone Covers

Originally posted by luna@May 19th, 2004 - 11:55 pm
Pink or blue haha
Oooh pink would be so nice!

Luna do you use crystals or rhinestones?

Swarovski crystals have the best shine and glitter ...

When my phone hits sunlight, it's almost blinding.

Originally posted by dramatique@May 20th, 2004 - 5:05 am
As for the glue question, as a sculpturist I swear by Epoxy though I am not sure how well they would work on this type of things. The miracle of the 21st century :wink: Ahh... never rhinestoned anything before. Thank goodness I didn't try it before asking all of you about it. :P

i've heard that the crystals hurt you if you're on the phone for too long :lol:

and putting it on the laptop sounds like a good idea. i wouldn't cover the whole thing but a small design :flower:

Originally posted by rayncloudx@May 20th, 2004 - 8:23 pm
i've heard that the crystals hurt you if you're on the phone for too long :lol:

and putting it on the laptop sounds like a good idea. i wouldn't cover the whole thing but a small design :flower:
I'm just going to cover up the "vaio" logo... it's just geometric shapes and lines in the center of the laptop so I think it would be cool. I just hope I don't screw anything up... :ninja:

Now I wish my cell phone had changeable face plates. I'm too scared to try it on my cell phone if there's nothing I can do if it turns out bad. Mine's an expensive cameraphone too so it's not like its just $20. My mom'd kill me!

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@May 26th, 2004 - 12:12 am
Now I wish my cell phone had changeable face plates. I'm too scared to try it on my cell phone if there's nothing I can do if it turns out bad. Mine's an expensive cameraphone too so it's not like its just $20. My mom'd kill me!
I did mine on a 200 dollar phone... :unsure:

Originally posted by luna@May 19 2004, 08:19 PM

Also, I used size 12 stones,I think... it was whatever the jewelry store reccommended... and i used a few bigger stones to make a design.. but yea... i think the stones you used were too large.
[snapback]260661[/snapback]​

Luna, did u cover the whole phone in the same size crystals or did u use smaller sized ones around the corners/edges?

omg I love the idea of doing a laptop in swarovski... God I'm like a raccoon. Love shiny things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->