Berlin Street Style

bogie

Reaction score
Hi, I am writing to you from San Francisco, CA. Can anyone tell me about the latest fashion trends in Berlin? What are people wearing? Are there any unique slang words to describe different styles of fashion? I know winter weather will influence fashion trends but what is the latest buzz regardless of the temperature.

Thanks!
Bogie.

You can find berlin street style photos here: http://stilinberlin.blogspot.com/

for example

113814271_2400a65d6e.jpg

113814268_a918c645f9.jpg

113814272_d53e1cc36a.jpg

113814561_611f4638f5.jpg

Very laid back but chic at the same time... thanks for the pics no*more*art! :heart:

I definetily want to see more, but so far it doesn't stand out.

Hello!

I'll try to post some pics that shows the current Berlin style very well, I think. Actually most of them were taken in Potsdam, but there is no difference to the berlin style. I've got them from www.bartime.de, and www.potsdam-abc.de (is that enough as a reference?).
Please excuse my bad English, I'm trying my best :blush:

navy.jpg

purple.jpg

3girls.jpg

b&b.jpg

b&b2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
113814268_a918c645f9.jpg

^ I'm shocked, he looks SO much like Austin Powers.

I love the outfit on the girl on the bike. :heart:

Great new thread by the way! Berlin is one of my fave cities! I totally love Berlin! :woot:

berlin is great! I was born there, although I havnt lived there since I was 7 I keep visiting family there (3times a year?). I will at around september though be staying there for 3 months+ and hopefully find some temp bar work. I love the place! Some areas in Berlin you see some great style but I dont know what the areas are called. More pics please!

P.S- anyone from berlin wanna hook me up with a job, starting in september? :smile:

rgds,
Max.

maximus said:
berlin is great! I was born there, although I havnt lived there since I was 7 I keep visiting family there (3times a year?). I will at around september though be staying there for 3 months+ and hopefully find some temp bar work. I love the place! Some areas in Berlin you see some great style but I dont know what the areas are called. More pics please!

P.S- anyone from berlin wanna hook me up with a job, starting in september? :smile:

rgds,
Max.

I guess the areas you mean are Prenzlberg, Friedrichshain and Mitte ^_^
These days jobs are hard to find in Berlin (like everywhere in Germany) but anyway- if you try hard you'll probably find a job (at least for 3 months). Good luck!

Cheburashka said:
I guess the areas you mean are Prenzlberg, Friedrichshain and Mitte ^_^
These days jobs are hard to find in Berlin (like everywhere in Germany) but anyway- if you try hard you'll probably find a job (at least for 3 months). Good luck!

Yea that sounds familiar. I'll be living in "mitte". Unfortunately the German economy isn’t all too great at the moment, I speak 3 languages which I thought might make it easier, but unlike in the UK most German people speak at least 2, and 3 is no rarity. Anyhow a friend of mine works at den Schleusekrug im Tiergarten, hopefully he can hook me up! :smile: I can't wait!!

I'll be visiting in the later part of summer. If I have the courage I could take some photos...

Would anyone who LIVES there be willing? :innocent: :P

so far not a lot of decent photos. a little puzzling cause i always considered berliners to be quite stylish. i'll sit and wait for miss jennifer corresponsal information. :P :heart:

young berliners have real cool 'guerrilla' steertstyle and Berlin is THE rising youth/streetstyle capital in europe

still mulletproof is right, we miss some cool pics in this thread

shweeeeeeeet! :smile: Thanks a lot to stilinberlin!! Keep them coming please!

rgds,
max.

The 2. pic in post #15^^: Wow, hot outfit! Simple, but HOT! :woot:

Yay, I love Berlin! I don't live there, so I can't tell anyone that much on the streetstyle, but it's always relaxed, yet not thrown together, with a little funky/retro vibe mixed in. It's the best place to find a bright colored trench coat; when I visited in autumn, everyone seemed to have one.

maximus said:

rgds,
Max.
Hi this is my first post!!! I just spent a year in Berlin... My advice is save hard now so you don't have to worry too much about getting work there cos that will be tricky! It's cheap to live. You'll have a ball!

Hello Kolette! Welcome to tfs, there is TONS of great stuff here, youre bound to love it! What makes you say getting work will be tricky? Because of unemployment and such? I have family and friends there, so i'm hoping I can ask for a favour or two. Where in Berlin did you stay? Any good shopping locations / shops you found? Would be great to hear from ya!

Regards,
Max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->