Bernhard Willhelm Homme S/s '04

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
Do I like it? :blink:
hmmm :rolleyes: not sure.. still Bernhards collections are always worth mentioning and his 'presentation' sure got him some much needed extra publicity... he's no CCP anyway :wink:

well put report and :wacko: visuals provided here, by FWD

Paris June 27, 2003 - That old chestnut has turned up again. If a horse has been flogged to death, how do you manage to bring it back to life to gallop again another day?

While German designer Bernhard Willhelm is famous for his lumpen (i.e. lumpy and misshapen), overpriced, printed tracksuits, that's about all he has under his design belt. So how do you put some zip into a tired old format? Why, by putting those same tracksuits on buffed and beefed up sex gods, of course.

Even better, why not get them to navigate their way through an obstacle course while dressed in said threads, which is what Willhelm did -- sending his muscle men, their faces and bared torsos decorated with camouflage paint, swinging over army bunk beds, under tables, through doors, hiding behind signs, and then rewarding themselves by :blink: swigging a shot of Jack Daniels. :rolleyes:

Sure it had people smiling for a moment, and one fashion follower talking excitedly about the p*rn provenance of at least one of the models, but a show is one thing. The clothes are quite another. Was there anything new? Aside from a few cutouts, some abstracted prints and a print of upholstery fringe edging pockets, one would have to say, no. :lol:

What's going to linger in the mind long after the show is over? A p*rn star swinging on a rope, or the clothes -- typical muted gray pieces -- that he was wearing?

erhhh I'd say the p*rn star most likely :lol:

I don't like it. Seems like it was a hurried process and like he didn't think about it thoroughly.:wacko:

More pictures....
:flower:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jun 28th, 2003 - 8:58 pm
g.i joes with a bad fashion sense :innocent:
:lol: They do look like action dolls :ninja:

:shock:

thaks for those photos Astrid, what a real no-no collection, our Bernhard is going the bad bad way :sick:

I liek it, but i really am so disapouinted in his men's wear, Iw ish he put mor ethought into it. His woemns wear is amazing though.

but a show is one thing. The clothes are quite another. [/QUOTE]

I'll say!! Horrid to say the least.

The shwo si a ltitle taky yes, but I dount see the problem with teh clothes, tehy are quite creative and wearable.

I think that some of the pieces are OK.The show reminds me of television wrestlers .Is that the inspiration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->