Bernhard Willhelm

Spacemiu

Reaction score
Oh my god, my poor poor dear bernhard, this has to be his worst collection ever :doh: :cry:

00010f.jpg
00020f.jpg
00030f.jpg
00040f.jpg

Oh my god! I am literally alost for words. :shock: :shock: All I know is that I DO NOT like any of this.

Dirk Bikkembergs and his penchant for footy isn't looking too shabby right about now, eh?

Really though, this is hilarious. Fashion for the lummox in every man.

I don't know, I actually like it. Those smiley character prints are fun, as is the fire print. I think if we can imagine these clothes NOT on football players, it's a nicer collection. It's different for Bernhard, but somehow not.

That fire print is like the first shirt every teenage boy in the whole of Newcastle ever goes clubbing in...(unless they're a ragey charva in which case they wear Ben Sherman...)

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 24th, 2004 - 3:18 pm
That fire print is like the first shirt every teenage boy in the whole of Newcastle ever goes clubbing in...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Let's 'ave it!"

The prints are cute but looking at the clothes itself,I find it very generic and 80's looking. I don't like. I think I'll stick with loving his women's wear.

Talking 'footy',does anybody notice the pattern of gay clichès used? Last season it was militaria this season its footballers. Hmmph....not for me.

Originally posted by Scott@Jan 24th, 2004 - 4:05 pm
The prints are cute but looking at the clothes itself,I find it very generic and 80's looking. I don't like. I think I'll stick with loving his women's wear.

Talking 'footy',does anybody notice the pattern of gay clichès used? Last season it was militaria this season its footballers. Hmmph....not for me.
Homosexual , schmomosexual !!! :o

What does it matter , so long as they love their mothers !!! :lol:

KIT B) :innocent:

I never would have thought anyone could reduce a male model to a pathetic beast simply with clothes.

I say fair play to Bernhard for proving me wrong.

:blink: :sick: :yuk:

come on guys, those prints are hideous, i mean who on earth would feel cool wear a :blink: brick print , those fires are like everywhere and the cartoon influence is done in the least interesting way.
bernhard thinks its probably cool to be KITCH
excuse me if this joke doesnt make laugh anymore, i think he's been stuck with a fake-hype cliche while he could better be creative.
ugly is ugly, i can't see any reason for this collection...
i'm so over this kind of trash esthetics.

even though i was not expecting much from him, i remain very dissapointed with his current :sick: esthetic direction.

if you are reading this thread,
please bring back creative innocence in your work Bernhard :flower:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 24th, 2004 - 1:15 pm
I don't know, I actually like it. Those smiley character prints are fun, as is the fire print. I think if we can imagine these clothes NOT on football players, it's a nicer collection. It's different for Bernhard, but somehow not.
i agree with you actually , i think the main thing taht turns me of is the facts that he put it with the foot ball gear.

I agree that this might not be Bernhard's strongest collection to date. But I think all of his signature, essential elements are there. It's youthful, light-hearted, fun, cute, casual. Those prints are very graphic and unique. I don't think the Bernhard customer will be disappointed.

No No No No No!!! :cry:

Lena was right when she said ugly is ugly :sick:

The prints are horrible, the shapes are terrible. I really really dislike this. :ninja:

Even the people in the crowd look disappointed :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->