Best Bods / Body

Natalie Portman ? She has a gorgeous, symmetrical face and geat eyes. But she has the body of an 8 year old boy. She is my definition of 'unsexy' but beautiful. She just has zero sexappeal for me.

Sexy bodies:

Alba, Aniston,Casta, Belluci, Ashley Olsen,Tautou, johansson (radiant. have you seen those pics of her in the bikini ?! ), Ludivine Sagnier (!!!! my fave)(swimmingpool :heart:)

I like thin, not thick..but female bodies that look sensual. I hate sticks like some of those models posted, but I don't like beyoncés figure either.

happycanadian said:
^^ is that the video where she's doing the "flashdance" theme?

where she's auditioning in an auditorium of sorts in front of a table of judges?

if so --- you're absolutely right. she looked DIVINE in that video! absolutely impeccable body. so toned and tight and delicious! :smile:

Yep that's the one, thanx you reminded me of the film I was trying to remeber lol. I need to stick those screen caps on my wall for inspiration.

Agree!

lele said:
Fernanda has the perfect size breasts and legs that seem to go on and on!

yeah! i definitely agree!
she's proportion is perfect!:flower:

truly sexy and gorgeous!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Tinuviel said:
Fernanda and Angelina have the best bods!
I'm sorry, Britney and Jessica?? I like bodies that look good in clothes and somehow, they just don't! Maybe it's their boobs or the way clothes fall on them, they don't look graceful or elegant. Mandy Moore and Sarah Michelle Geller have nice bods too.
*shrugs* :smile:

agree! Fernanda's best!:P

Britney's ugly indeed!

Ok, so imho:
Brooke Burke: her body, TO-DIE-FOR. Perfection!:heart:
Halle Berry: Perfect Curves (AH-mazing in Swordfish)
Britney Spears: In her music video "I'm A Slave 4 U", and her mtv performance "Satisfaction/Oops I Did It Again" (OMG:o , out of this world....). The only thing i don't like: her legs.
Jessica Simpson: In her music video This Boots Are Made For Walking. (Perfect)
Jessica Alba/Salma Hayek: Very womanly bodies, great curves.
Adriana Lima: Perfect......The best model body by far.....:heart:
Elle McPherson: They call her "The Body", guess why...:rolleyes:

I don't like model bodies so much, in magazines and TV they look perfect, but in real life, way too thin for my taste.
Brooke Burke has THE body for me.

^^ i think those are all very great, healthy bodies. they're the ones that people SHOULD be looking up to. fit, healthy, curvy.

(*though i'd still pick KK or Naomi or Gisele*)

I don`t know if I`m supposed to put these here,but if it`s not allowed I`ll take them off.She isn`t exactley a celeb,she`s a model but I think she has the best body for a bikini

Carolina"Pampita" Ardohain superiorpics.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Good Lord!!! Is it hot in here or is it just her!!!!:woot:

That girl Carolina, had her baby the last week!!!
I saw her pics at bellazon once, she is gorgeous

i still like angelas although that girl is hot too :D

Halle!!(halleberryfan.com)

Halle always has glowing skin, and her body is beautifully purportioned. I luv her shoulders. She's lean and curvy which IMO is a great combination.
52153777.jpg
71009114.jpg

i just wanna have a body like jessica alba.
great feminine figure, yet not impossible to achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->