Best Bods / Body

julia stegner, ashley olsen, caroline trentini, kate moss..

SweetFantasy you need to provide a credit for your Candice Swanepoel pic (post 277). 'From her thread' is not valid :flower:

Anna Kournikova and Jessica Biel. Both have strong, feminine, beautiful bodies.

Marija Vujovic ofcourse:
marijavujovic26wr6.jpg

oh and Erin Wasson, Gemma Ward, Natalia Vodianova.. there's a million more

i like toned bodies like karolina kurkova but also bodies that are more natural and feminine, without so much definition or muscle tone eg scarlett johannson. i like petite frames too

Well, not every female is built to be curvy.

Some of my choices are Caroline Trentini, Hilary Rhoda and Lara Stone. For a more petite frame I would say Ashley Olsen.

"Male"...Frank Zane. One of the best sculptured bods ever.
"Females".....hmmmmmm...too many to list, most been posted all ready.
fz34_1976.jpg

Pic courtesy of ABCBodybuilding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personal taste, I don't like men that look like they spend all day at the gym in front of a mirror. I prefer a more naturally fit look. I hope that makes sense. :flower:

I was going to say the same thing Gincat. But then stayed out. I think that Frank dude is every girl's worst nightmare. My friend describes her perfect male body as 'someone who doesn't go to the gym, but looks like they can climb trees'. :lol: I always think that is perfect. I don't know why but Seth Cohen - Adam Brody springs to mind. Even though I am not remotely a fan and have barely thought twice about him in my life.

I prefer a 'I don't chew steroids', I am not Eurotrash and don't want to be best friends with the insane governor of California kind of look.

Interesting. A guy who is fit, and looks after themselves is a girls worst nightmare.

All sorts of comparisons could be raised towards someone who works hard for something.
In reality, Frank Zane, in full competition form, weighed in at a modest approx 200 pounds.
And was a natural builder.
In addition workout routines are around an hour, or two , 5/6 days a week.
The "insane governor of California kind of look" is a completely different case.
Thank you for thoughts though...Gincat & SiennaInLondon:flower:

The Frank Zane look would be a turn-off for me too...I prefer a more 'athletic' look to such a 'sculpted' look. But that's JMO. More Abercrombie model than body builder!

For women, I think that Doutzen Kroes, Karolina Kurkova, Rachel Bilson and Jessica Alba have great bodies.

The Frank Zane look would be a turn-off for me too...I prefer a more 'athletic' look to such a 'sculpted' look. But that's JMO. More Abercrombie model than body builder!

For sure the "athletic" look is cool.
Although in the every increasing spectrum of options, Frank Zane is bordering the divide between the "sculptured" look, and "athletic" (Although "Yes", Frank is defiantly more BB:smile: ) Today, BB has transgressed to the "bulk" merchants we see ever more often today (Nothing against those guys, but i feel the look is over the top some what).One of the reasons Frank is an excellent example, i think, a builder from the old school.
I guess im lucky though, in that i find a relatively broader spectrum of different figures, (In ladies) attractive, and can appreciate the look of a guy, from natural, to worked on.:flower:

68421.jpg

Pic courtesy of classicBB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->