Best Bods / Body

Jessica Alba, even back when she was in "Idle Hands" with the super-curvy body, she's always looked great.

Jennifer Aniston
Britney Spears pre-pregnancy
Anna Kournikova

I really don't like model's bodies - unless it's Stephanie Seymour or someone from the 90's.

Brigitte Bardot ('Et Dieu Créa La Femme...' era) , Ludivine Sagnier , Stephanie Seymour .

caala a. said:
OMAHYRA(almost no breasts, tattoos)

omahyra's got the most perfect t*ts in the industry.:blink:

GUERRIEROmilanspring200200028.jpg
04omahyra.jpg

god her body rocks.:heart:
(from the omahyra thread)

i think all models' bodies, for the most part, are hot and that's a given so i won't bother listing examples but on the more attainable end, sienna miller also has one of the best. am i the only person who's lazy and thinks a "hot body" is also one that doesn't need a special diet or working out to look good (a la sienna)?

View attachment 128634

credit: sienna-online.org

Karolina Kurkova (now) has a great body - slender, but with curves and tone and endless legs!!

FASHIONLOVA said:
definitely : CHLOÉ SEVIGNY!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Chloe and Kirsten Dunst have the greatest legs. Legs to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie for. I also really used to love Britney Spears' thicker shorter legs.

Jadee said:
Asked to create the perfect female body, women chose Catherine Zeta Jones’ eyes, Kylie’s nose, Julia Roberts’ mouth, Jennifer Aniston’s hair, Angelina Jolie’s face.

what sense does that make ?

Jessica Alba! Her body is amazing, I like that she has curves instead of being too thin.

I also think Cameron Diaz has a great body!

As for models, I think it's Gisele.

Jessica Alba's body was fantastic in Into the Blue .... they did alot of ab and *** shots and I swear there was not one imperfection...she has the tighest body I've ever seen.. she also looked great all lubed up in Honey.

Jessica Simpson
024ih.jpg

Adriana Lima

Jessica Alba
108764.jpg

The thing I like about these girls is the fact they still have some shape to their body, yes they are all very thin but I think they are also toned and look healthy.

Halle Berry, Beyonce, Salma Hayek, Eva Mendes, Monica Bellucci, and Scarlett Johansson :heart:. As for models, Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, and Jeisa Chiminazzo in 2000(not now).

00014.L.JPG

(from Jeisa Chiminazzo thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think all these women u have mentioned have awesome bodies. i also think sarah jessica parker has a really good body. remember her in satc???
jessica simpson has a good body
giesel of course
and i like kate moss and sienna miller.
all really different but all hot!!!

SJP looks incredible. Pics from style.com (I think - it was long ago)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->