I want to look Jolie good
trans.gif
0,,2005320271,00.jpg

Perfect pair ... Brad and Angelina
in Mr And Mrs Smith
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
trans.gif
By SUN ONLINE REPORTER

HOLLYWOOD couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have the hottest celebrity bodies, according to a survey. Angelina is the star most women would choose to look like if they had cosmetic surgery.

And if their men could also be transformed by going under the knife, women would want them to look like Brad.

Grazia magazine surveyed 1,000 women about their thoughts on cosmetic surgery.

Halle Berry, Kylie Minogue, Kelly Brook and Jennifer Aniston were also deemed to have enviable figures.

Top male bodies included David Beckham, George Clooney, Matthew McConaughey and Arsenal star Freddie Ljungberg.

Asked to create the perfect female body, women chose Catherine Zeta Jones’ eyes, Kylie’s nose, Julia Roberts’ mouth, Jennifer Aniston’s hair, Angelina Jolie’s face, Kelly Brook’s breasts, Victoria Beckham’s legs and Beyonce’s bottom

SOURCE

Here's the list:

1 Angelina Jolie
2 Halle Berry
3 Kylie Minogue
4 Kelly Brook
5 Jennifer Aniston
6 Sharon Stone
7 Elle McPherson
8 Eva Longaria
9 Catherine Zeta Jones
10 Jennifer Lopez

I wish I has Angelina bod's too.Overall I like this list (bar J Lo :innocent:) Women aspire to attainable, healthy bodies. :flower:

Monica Bellucci and Selma Hayek (if only she were taller)

I think Salma Hayek has a great voluputous figure and Sarah J Parker has a killer pilates toned body. I also think Gwyneth has a long lithe figure.

female: Monica Bellucci (or Kelly Brook).
monica.jpg

male: Marcus Schenkenberg
marcus.jpg

evae said:
yep, here r some pics for u (and me :D )
I actually think that her body is really overrrated. She has no curves: no waist and no hips.

I think Gisele has a great body...minus the fact that she has no hips..but she has legs to die for!! I also like Adriana Lima and Alessendria Ambrissia's bodies....Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, and Eva Longoria have great bodies as well!

I think Gisele has the ultimate supermodel body - what I wouldn't give for those legs! :heart: But since I'm a titch myself (a measly 5'3) I'd also have to go for Jessica Simpson in her latest video; gyrations and stripping aside! That's the body that should be inspiring me to get to the gym :wink:

Gisele's body is too straight and long.

Proportion-wise, Halle's got the best body. I, however, prefer more the more toned, athletic-but-not-too-muscular look (ie. Anna K, Cameron Diaz)

edit: How can i forget--Jessica Alba!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i like giselle boyish bod a lot!
of course, cameron diaz, jessica alba and so on also have a great bod, but gisele´s my favourite!

angelina jolie, jennifer aniston, jessica alba, adriana lima, gisele bundchen, SJP (she's toned and her legs are beautiful - esp. for someone her height), sienna miller (if you watched alfie, u'd understand :wink:), eva longoria, hilary swank...

i tend to lean more towards the curvier, sexy look. too thin just makes a person look shapeless.

great topic, btw. :flower:

if I'd have to choose someone other than a model (who all have great bods),
my vote goes to Nicole Richie

females-
JEISA C. has a great bod
best legs- daria werbowy
angelina jolie (but she has no butt)
kate moss
selma hayak
karolina k!
jessica alba
the victorias secret beauties (adriana, ale, heidi)
jessica simpson
halle berry
sienna miller
selma hayek
cameron diaz
SJP
natasha poly
cameron russel
doutzen!!

guys-
brad pitt
matthew m
travis fimmel
brad kroenig (he's ripped..what can i say)
david beckham
kelly slater (mmm surfer boy)
brandon boyd (rockstar skinny hot boy)

#1 for me is Jessica Alba

others...
Kirsten Dunst
Kate Bosworth

Jessica Miller, her legs are wonderful

20_med.jpg

source chicmanagement.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics