Best Bubble Bath

lele

Reaction score
:flower: I am a bath freak.... i like really sudsy bubble baths, smells good of course.... what is your favorite? Always looking .... i like bloom, loccitane.... tell me yours!

I brought in the New Year in the tub. I use Caswell & Massey's Goat's Milk and Honey cake and liquid soaps. And I use some of their other lines too.

I'm a Kneipp fan. It doesn't have bubbles but the bath oil is divine. I love to mix the herbs. Smells great and the aromatherapy really works. I also love the Dead Sea bath salts as well.

i have never triend Kneipp - where can you get it?
i will have to try all of these suggestions...!

Originally posted by lele@Sep 25th, 2003 - 4:37 pm
i have never triend Kneipp - where can you get it?
i will have to try all of these suggestions...!
I get Kneipp at Nordstrom or at Douglas. I'm sure it's available in other places as well. You could also try their website: http://www.kneipp.com/

My current fave is Original Source Ylang Ylang & Patchouli

this won't make your bathwater bubble, and i know this sounds like a waste of good stuff, but have you ever tried pouring a liter of milk in your bath? :blush: cleopatra bathed in milk, sometimes i do, and you should try it too :smile: it's soo soothing :smile:

Originally posted by shajopri@Sep 25th, 2003 - 4:32 pm
Bath and Bodyworks Coconut Lime Verbena
I LOVE this stuff!

I also love Lush stuff. So hey, I'm a geek, but as long as I'm ok with it right? lol

LOVE LUSH! I have a few criteria's for a perfect bubble bath: long lasting bubbles, heavenly long lasting scent, water and skin softening properties... only Lush has does all four criteria!

I'm a big fan of philosophy products, I especially love their carrot cake bath stuff, the smell is just heavenly and reminds me of baking in the kitchen --- actually i've tried the carrot cake recipe that's listed on the label and its wonderful too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"