Best Celeb Style of 2009

lostgirl

Reaction score
I noticed in the Best Outfits of 2009 thread that people were posting the celebs whose style they loved this year. So I thought it might be a good idea to have a seperate thread for that. So on that thread you post the best outfits in general. And here you post the individual celebs who got it right all year round

My first pick is Claire Danes becuase she just seemed to glow this year (clairedanesfan:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think Emmy Rossum had a great year because she continued to step out of her comfort zone and explore different looks (emmyweb and emmy rossum net)

My red carpet favorites were Drew Barrymore, Zoe Saldana, Evan Rachel Wood, Debra Messing, Kate Winslet and Marisa Tomei. Tilda Swinton, Kristen Stewart, Sarah Jessica Parker, Leighton Meister, Taraji Henson and Amy Adams had good moments too.

I upload some pics with my favorite outfits in previous thread already, but i need to reply here too. I think what Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Stroup, Blake Lively and Rachel Bilson have a great fashion year :rolleyes: I love mostly all of them outfits. I also want to say couple of words about Eva Longoria - she looks gorgeous at red carpets and public appearances

evaphotos.org

as well she looks gorgeous at daily candids - in casual or dresses

evaphotos.org

Diane Kruger and Charlotte Gainsbourg for me,i love the dresses she wore this year.

Zoe Saldana and Diane Kruger have been amazing in practically everything they've worn this year. I've loved Carey Mulligan's, Melanie Laurent's, Rose Byrne's and Charlotte Gainsbourg's style as well :heart: They've all had a great year style wise

January Jones has looked singularly lovely in every single thing.

Mila Kunis is so stunning, she's stealing the scene in every single photo I see of her.

Vanessa Trania is so amazingly stylish - her own brand of extreme cool..

I think Penelope Cruz really killed it in all her red carpet dresses.

I have to shoutout my favourite french actresses - I don't think any of them have ever put a step wrong candid or red carpet: Clemenence Posey, Lou Doillon, Eva Green, etc.

Can we have a thead for Worst Celeb style though? haha. There have been some serious shockers. The Kardishans...Leighton Meester's dodgy copy of Gaga etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Audrey Tautou-she is so chic and very put together.Don't get many candids of her though,but she must be happy about that.
0023ae606f170b69f97f60.jpg

chinadaily.com
audrey.jpg
style.com
293.tautou.audrey.050609.jpg
mystyle.com
infphoto_963760_audrey_tautou.jpg
splendidcity.com

I upload some pics with my favorite outfits in previous thread already, but i need to reply here too. I think what Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Stroup, Blake Lively and Rachel Bilson have a great fashion year :rolleyes: I love mostly all of them outfits. I also want to say couple of words about Eva Longoria - she looks gorgeous at red carpets and public appearances

evaphotos.org

Interestingly enough, I consider Eva Longoria in the seafom Atelier Versace gown to be one of the worst looks of 2009. She simply doesn't have the height for it, and the effect of the gown is ruined as a result. It'd have looked much better on someone even slightly taller, and I think Eva would have looked better in a dress with less pomp and circumstance.

Natalia Vodianova. Haven't seen a bad look on her this year (not to mention previous years..)

Interestingly enough, I consider Eva Longoria in the seafom Atelier Versace gown to be one of the worst looks of 2009. She simply doesn't have the height for it, and the effect of the gown is ruined as a result. It'd have looked much better on someone even slightly taller, and I think Eva would have looked better in a dress with less pomp and circumstance.

SAME. Eva proves to me that money can't buy you class or style - she can wear the most expensive, beautiful dresses but it puts me to sleep. Also, yeah, she doesn't get that you can't wear ANYTHING just because you can afford it. i'm tinier than her and i wouldn't dare wear something that would overwhelm me so much! :innocent:

I think the WORST this year is The Fur Monster Zeta-Jones...no style at all.Just overloads of fur,leather pants,and nasty handbags.
Natalia is well dressed! will try to dig up some pics from her thread.

Tullepen, Natalia is a client of Rachel Zoe. She does have a stylist.

natalia, zoe, marion, audrey: all very lovely. of course the classic hollywood stars as well, but they've been mentioned many times over. :smile: it's been a good year for style i think, many people are pushing boundaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->