Best Cheap Mascara

L'oreal lash out is by far the best, and i've tried EVERYTHING.

I think it's Maybelline...but "Full N Soft" or something

Clinique's High Impact is like $15, too and it's my favorite! :D

L'OREAL's LASH OUT seems really good to me and for those who want to have long lashes.

I really like CoverGirl Lash Blast (Very Black). It's surprisingly good! And Vollume Million Lashes from L'Oreal is one of my fav! That built in excess wiper really works. I like the L'Oreal mascara better, because Lash Blast tends to clump.

In general, I find that I actually quite like most mascaras I buy the first week or two and then they all start drying out or getting flaky.

The best drugstore mascara I've found though is L'Oreal Telescopic False Lash (with the fibers). It's only available in Europe though - urghh! :(

I used to wear Rimmel's Sexy Curves Mascara and loved it bc my lashes looked long and curled. But now I'm all over Avon's Super Shock Mascara, it's amazing how volumizing it is. It's easy to take off without too much rubbing but it stays put pretty well on a hot day.

^ Used to love Rimmel Sexy Curves, but it wasn't volumizing enough.
I've been using Revlon Grow Luscious (regular one, not waterproof) and loving it. One of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried. It's volumizing, holds a decent curl and stays put all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
stiletto

must be pretty good cause the other day someone asked if i had false lashes on...
which i never have...so that was pretty amusing to me...
:P

I have sparse, short lashes. Have tried many brands, including very expensive ones but I swear by Max Factor False Lash Effect. It gives the best results and I can layer many coats without worrying it will get clumpy or something. It also provides the best curl for my stubborn lashes. I love it.

As far as drug store variety, I still use Cover Girl Lash Blast

It's very good considering the price, definitely gives a lot of length and separates, but it's not very thick (I personally prefer that though)

L'Oreal Telescopic is amazing at lengthening and separating lashes. Really good wand as well.

I use Maybelline The Rocket for volume and I feel like there are better volumizing options in the market but this one does its job. Its also super black and never flakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->